+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Am I missing something here???

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I knew I could get Fluff to post something with the right bait! Who knew I'd get John and my long lost pal Feifer with the same lure!

BTW, if you think 6'2", 190lbs, 39, goatee, bald and very married is hot, then I'm guilty.

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I knew I could get Fluff to post something with the right bait! Who knew I'd get John and my long lost pal Feifer with the same lure!

BTW, if you think 6'2", 190lbs, 39, goatee, bald and very married is hot, then I'm guilty.
    Maybe you should try combing your goatee upwards to where it covers your the top of your head...

Ha..I had a football coach in highschool that had about 4 strands of hair on top of his head, he combed them over rather than cutting them off just so he could say he wasn't bald...
    Everyone's not perfect, but UGA is dang close

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    or joan rivers... before the face lifts.....

that complexion.... like the surface of the moon.....
    Am I being too judgemental?

ah . . . yup. Dave and Rich have skin of rawhide from their chain smoking. Dat has zits like a teenager. And Rob--well, he's pretty good looking--but he--ah--well--maybe he could have better frames on his glasses or something. Anyway, you don't read people trashing them for their physical appearance (very much anyway). The double standard really sucks, especially if you're a woman, who ages.

lol as if thats anything, with 6-2, very married, heavier and 33. It takes all kinds in this world. And someone has got to love the ugly. Otherwise they'd go extinct....
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Maybe you should try combing your goatee upwards to where it covers your the top of your head...

And cover a perfectly beautiful head? Are you nuts? The way I see it, God gave us all a certain number of hormones. If you chose to waste your growing hair, you go for it, big guy.

I'm bald and I'm proud.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    ah . . . yup. Dave and Rich have skin of rawhide from their chain smoking. Dat has zits like a teenager. And Rob--well, he's pretty good looking--but he--ah--well--maybe he could have better frames on his glasses or something. Anyway, you don't read people trashing them for their physical appearance (very much anyway). The double standard really sucks, especially if you're a woman, who ages.
    I'm a guy, its in my DNA to look at women. In real life there is more too courting than that, but this is TV right?

None of these characters are real prizes, if you catch my drift.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

And cover a perfectly beautiful head? Are you nuts? The way I see it, God gave us all a certain number of hormones. If you chose to waste your growing hair, you go for it, big guy.

I'm bald and I'm proud.
    Youre lucky then, I have too many scars on my head to ever shave it all off and go bald... it might scare the ladies if i did it.

I'm bald and I'm proud.

Probably a good thing, my father is bald and no matter what he has tried he hasn't been successful in growing hair...except for on his palms, not sure what that's about unless it's from all the tonics he has used where he didn't completely wash his hands afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74

Probably a good thing, my father is bald and no matter what he has tried he hasn't been successful in growing hair...except for on his palms, not sure what that's about unless it's from all the tonics he has used where he didn't completely wash his hands afterwards

Are you guys reading this stuff you're writing? Cory isn't cute enough for you, but Monteplace's dad is growing hair on his palms! Oh yeah--get me some of that!

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Are you guys reading this stuff you're writing? Cory isn't cute enough for you, but Monteplace's dad is growing hair on his palms! Oh yeah--get me some of that!
    Hoping you took that as a joke and not seriously...afterall, he does shave them on a daily basis...Geez

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast