+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone tape the episode....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    where Dave went in the head to head against Sean....you know... the first one in the house?.....if you do could you send me a copy?....

I have it downloaded..

Quote Originally Posted by SiraK 987
    I have it downloaded..

Yes I was wondering if it was available for downloading.

Miss Foxxy, if you're interested in downloading it and don't know how, let me know. It's best to have broadband or it could take you till the end of the repeats on Comedy Central, in mid Aug. and then it won't matter!

Chris

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    The episodes are over a gigabyte of computer space.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Yes I was wondering if it was available for downloading.

Miss Foxxy, if you're interested in downloading it and don't know how, let me know. It's best to have broadband or it could take you till the end of the repeats on Comedy Central, in mid Aug. and then it won't matter!

Chris
    I don't really have much room on my computer and we don't have broadband...but it doesn't matter because Kinnison is sending me a copy so really one of the moderators could close this...hehehe
    Missin Dave

I don't really have much room on my computer and we don't have broadband...but it doesn't matter because Kinnison is sending me a copy so really one of the moderators could close this...hehehe

Hey you never know, there may be someone out there that needs an episode that could use this thread. This could be the 'Official I Need a Tape of So & So Episode'.

Chris

Hey you never know, there may be someone out there that needs an episode that could use this thread. This could be the 'Official I Need a Tape of So & So Episode'.

Chris
    I guess you're right!@ thats a great idea......by the way if any of you are planning on taping the Tough Crowd with Dave on it we could help the people who don't have comedy central by mailing them a copy...lol...i'm beeing a nice person...lol
    Missin Dave

I guess you're right!@ thats a great idea......by the way if any of you are planning on taping the Tough Crowd with Dave on it we could help the people who don't have comedy central by mailing them a copy...lol...i'm beeing a nice person...lol

Miss Foxxy, if you really need a copy of this, just let me know. No need to be embarrassed if you don't have Comedy Central!

Chris

Im going to record it to my computer, it'll be like 500 megabytes. If anyone wants it in advance, then

Miss Foxxy, if you really need a copy of this, just let me know. No need to be embarrassed if you don't have Comedy Central!

Chris
    oh i do...but i always miss every single dang good show they have....i think i'm going to go cry. i got the episode i haven't seen oin the way thanks to kinnison....i guess i COULd move my lazy ass and do something myself but then again.....you see i was going to but then kinnison basically forced the tape on me
    Missin Dave

Reno 911? That is the worst show, possibly ever...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast