+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone messages for voters

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Because like words starting with the letter "K" and French people, New Jersey is ALWAYS funny.

What we say our K's funny? I'm so confused, do explain.

karis

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    my favorite message on a phone is "Your phone may be monitored by the KGB for quality assurance'

I do that on my voicemail at work....
    Lol! For a while, on my cell phone, I had Jamie Kennedy acting as B-rad G or Brad Gluckman from JKX and Malibu's Most Wanted. He said something like "Yo, this is B-rad G, and this phone is off the hizzle foshizzle. So, leave a message sheezny and the neezy'll get right back to ya."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Even with his recorded message, Rich made me laugh (in a good way).

It was so void of energy. Did anyone else think that? I could definitely hear that greater NYC skepticism/boarding on depression thing going on .

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    It was so void of energy. Did anyone else think that? I could definitely hear that greater NYC skepticism/boarding on depression thing going on .
    its not skepticism/derpression, its annoyance. trust me its a new york thing.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Explain yourself, Senrik!

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet

I understand it. And I think that's sort of what I meant, Senrik. (I only visit NY occasionally, so I didn't know what to call it.) It's true--there's like this underlying irritation. Remember Cory's bit about the guy's debating which position is better for the female orgasm. It was like she interrupted them to set them straight but also because their inane discussion was annoying.

Have you ever been to that site--www.amiannoying.com? I wonder if most of the replies come from the greater NYC area?

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Look up the word Solipsism, CMS. Its the belief that one is alone in the universe. Multiply that by 20 million other people. Then get annoyed that other people are actually there, getting in your way, pushing, shoving and breating your air.

That in a nutshell is what the NYC attitude is all about. (and I mean it in a NICE way).
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Like senrik said, Rich's voice had an annoyed tone to it.
    It was like "Yeah, tanks for da vote, now get out of my face!" That's okay though. I loved the way it sounded.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12