+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Vet. vs Newbie...

  1. #11
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    By God, Why Dont You Learn?!?!

  2. #12
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eltorro
    I never said he was perfect. But he consistenly wins audiences over, & that is a skill that CANT BE TAUGHT. Its the sign of a true comic. A comics jokes are only as good as his delivery, & that is something Dat has learned while Dave has not. Sure Dave may be a good writer, but he DOES NOT DESERVE A SHOW
    Sure it can. I think Tony Robbins teaches one. A thing a comic can't learn is the mindset, that sees the absurd in everything. and That, sir, is what cannot be taught.

  3. #13
    eltorro
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Sure it can. I think Tony Robbins teaches one. A thing a comic can't learn is the mindset, that sees the absurd in everything. and That, sir, is what cannot be taught.
    Well apparently Dat has both talents down, which is why he consistenly beats his competition in battles by HUUUGGGEEEE margins. If its so easy to learn stage prescense, then maybe you should tell Dave to get to Tony Robbins ASAP, cuz apparently he hasnt learned anything in his 10 years of comedy.

  4. #14
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eltorro
    Well apparently Dat has both talents down, which is why he consistenly beats his competition in battles by HUUUGGGEEEE margins. If its so easy to learn stage prescense, then maybe you should tell Dave to get to Tony Robbins ASAP, cuz apparently he hasnt learned anything in his 10 years of comedy.
    as i said, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics.

    Might have just been that *particular* audience. I like Dat, but after the third time, the jokes just aren't as funny.

  5. #15
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    As funny? Try not funny at all.

  6. #16
    eltorro
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    as i said, there are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics.

    Might have just been that *particular* audience. I like Dat, but after the third time, the jokes just aren't as funny.
    Well unless you didnt notice, all top comedians test material b4 performing it.

  7. #17
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    But they don't test it one episode and then do it again the next.

  8. #18
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    But they don't test it one episode and then do it again the next.
    and again, and again.... ad infinitim.

  9. #19
    RubenFan#205
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eltorro
    If it took Rich 20 years to get as funny as he was in the finals, it shows you how little talent he has.
    All I am saying is I love to see "Don"'s face after he get beaten by Dat (a newbie) next week.

  10. #20
    FORT Fan LaughAtlantis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fenway Park or thereabouts
    Age
    43
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    To borrow from the breakfast club, opinions are like a%%holes, everyone has one, and usually the bigger the opinion, the bigger the a%%hole.
    TOTALLY off topic, but who says that in The Breakfast Club? And when? I am trying to place the quote, and I just can't...
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.