+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Audience at the vegas show - forced laughs, but who put them there??

~~~~They taped some of it live at the Vegas show (not during the airing). And they may have taped some Sunday or yesterday.~~~~

They are taping the show today, doors open at 10:30 in LV..(I assume the Paris again???) Missed free tickets by THAT MUCH
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    ~~~~They taped some of it live at the Vegas show (not during the airing). And they may have taped some Sunday or yesterday.~~~~

They are taping the show today, doors open at 10:30 in LV..(I assume the Paris again???) Missed free tickets by THAT MUCH

er..that's 10:30 a.m.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

the first hour was taped on july 23rd. it was a clip/reunion show for the ten finalists. i was going to post a report of it but got a little too busy at work. basically, they had the five finalists come out and sit on stools on stage. they talked with jay and watched clips from their auditions. then they brought out the other five from the house, chatted some more, and watched clips from all the challenge votes. this was a lot more entertaining than it sounds. then, the lame people i was with finally overpowered me, making me leave so we could go to the bellagio buffet before it closed (i doubt this part will be on the show). by this point it was 9:45 and we had been seated since about 5:15. so, i missed the last segment.

as to the final hour, i will leave it up to the press release:

FINALE FANTASTIQUE

Paris Las Vegas Hosts Season Finale of NBC’s Hit Show “Last Comic Standing” on August 5

Paris Las Vegas will host the season finale of NBC’s hit reality-show “Last Comic Standing” on Tuesday, August 5 beginning at 12 p.m.

Hosted by comedian Jay Mohr, the taping is free and open to the public. Seating is limited. Reserved tickets will be available via telephone reservation or in-person beginning Tuesday, July 29 at the Paris Box Office. There is a four-ticket maximum per reservation. The box office is open seven days a week, 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. and can be reached at (702) 946-4567.

Doors open on August 5 at 10:30 a.m. and all ticketed guests must be in their seats by 11:30 a.m. or their seats will be released. Filming will begin promptly at 12 p.m. and will last for one hour. Attire is dress casual and children under 18 years of age will not be admitted.

Once all tickets for this August 5 taping are reserved, guests in a stand-by line will be admitted to fill vacant seats. The stand-by line will begin forming at 11 a.m. on August 5 and please note, seating is not guaranteed if you do not have a printed ticket upon admission.

On July 23, the final five comics in this debut TV series performed for one last time in front of a live audience at Paris Las Vegas. That episode will air on Tuesday, July 29 at 9 p.m. Once the episode airs, viewers from around the country will call-in or log-on to vote who they think should be named the “Last Comic Standing.”

The winner will be revealed during the August 5 filming at Paris which will air later that same night at 8 p.m., in a two-hour special.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    So, based on the above, the winner will know who they are within in the next few hours?? Wonder if we can dig up and spoilers anywhere....hmmmm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234