+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Pepitone

jonvoightscar

Eddie Pepitone

since several references have been made in other threads to the mad comic genius that is eddie pepitone, i just thought i would start a new thread where we can reflect on the man himself.

for instance, did anyone catch his performance as terry, the strung-out junkie in the 1986 movie "combat shock"? no? me neither. but the man is hilarious.

chrldr1818
    I haven't seen him in any movies, but I think he's hilarious. It's a damn shame he didn't make it to the house. I don't know why he didn't. I would've enjoyed watching him do a set last night.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I never even heard of that film until I looked up Ed Pepitone on imdb yesterday.

chrldr1818
    BTW, great idea jvc

jonvoightscar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I never even heard of that film until I looked up Ed Pepitone on imdb yesterday.
    that's where i found it. i assume eddie's response if asked about that role would be "i was young. i needed the money."

zimbabwejones
    He was also in Old School.....

CashMoneySoviet
    Theres a whole thread about that...

jonvoightscar
    anyone know if eddie tours? i can't find a website on this guy? i would love to see him if he ever came to the vegas area.

Missin Dave
    does anyone know if he has a website?

pudman13
    Quote Originally Posted by jonvoightscar
    since several references have been made in other threads to the mad comic genius that is eddie pepitone, i just thought i would start a new thread where we can reflect on the man himself.

for instance, did anyone catch his performance as terry, the strung-out junkie in the 1986 movie "combat shock"? no? me neither. but the man is hilarious.
    Oh, man...I saw that movie, and while I don't remember which strung out junkie was Eddie, there was a scene where a guy ran out of needles and opened his vein with a coat hanger to get his fix...that could have been him. Trust me, this was no comedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast