+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 106

Thread: Who did you vote for?!

  1. #41
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    That was cute
    You should see me in person if you liked Dat...

  2. #42
    FORT Regular martin4au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    AUBURN, Alabama
    Posts
    107
    [QUOTE=Taza oh yeah WAAAAR EAGLE!!!! (I am a tratior too! )

    Taza[/QUOTE]



    Taza

    Yeah I have a new friend in the fort!!!!!!!

  3. #43
    Linkin Park Fan Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    3 for Ralphie via home phone

    3 for Ralphie via fax line at home

    3 for Ralphie via cell phone

    3 for Ralphie via the wife's cell phone

    3 for Ralphie via home computer

    3 for Ralphie at the office

    3 for Ralphie once I persuaded my dad to vote
    _______
    21 Total

    I might not be done just yet...there is still time and about 25 more computers in this office....
    LOL!!

  4. #44
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    [QUOTE=martin4au]
    Quote Originally Posted by Taza oh yeah WAAAAR EAGLE!!!! (I am a tratior too! :winkgrin )

    Taza[/QUOTE



    Taza

    Yeah I have a new friend in the form!!!!!!!
    Forgive them, for they know not what they do

  5. #45
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    56

    I'm confused

    I thought we could vote by phone and internet. What's with the fax and text message. Also, the internet voting can be disadvantage because like someone did use a false name to vote three more time. I guess reality tv show is never fair.

  6. #46
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    orlando
    Posts
    28
    Thanks for the welcome gang... I have been here for a while now ....just one of those d@m lurkers.

    monteplace74 & martin4au
    I am not as in to SEC ball as I yust ta be...I got REALLY interested in NASCAR (boy is my wife proud!) years ago.. so football is second

    Any way back on topic:
    despite being in Florida I was able to vote CORRECTLY!!! I voted for Ralphie alot!!!
    (not that Ralphie was the correct vote....uh got to stop rambling must go back in lurker mode...pssssst................ ..

  7. #47
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Taza
    Thanks for the welcome gang... I have been here for a while now ....just one of those d@m lurkers.

    monteplace74 & martin4au
    I am not as in to SEC ball as I yust ta be...I got REALLY interested in NASCAR (boy is my wife proud!) years ago.. so football is second

    Any way back on topic:
    despite being in Florida I was able to vote CORRECTLY!!! I voted for Ralphie alot!!!
    (not that Ralphie was the correct vote....uh got to stop rambling must go back in lurker mode...pssssst................ ..
    Imagine, a Floridian that can vote correctly...Geb would be so proud to know that

  8. #48
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Imagine, a Floridian that can vote correctly...Geb would be so proud to know that
    lol isn't that Jeb? or is that art of the joke?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  9. #49
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol isn't that Jeb? or is that art of the joke?
    Well, being I'm in Georgia and the fact that I live about 1 1/2 hours from Tallahassee, I'll let minds wonder...

    Not Sure? Who Knows

    Maybe I'll Say Then again, maybe I won't

  10. #50
    RENThead JLuvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Commuting for Work
    Posts
    6,249
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    But does your Mum, Dad and 2 brothers know they voted for Dat?


    Yep...believe or believe not we all watch the show together. My whole family loves Dat.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.