+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LCS Contestants - Comedy Club Appearances

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar

Funny Farm in Atlanta anyone?

Any of you here planning to see Dave and Rich at the Funny Farm Comedy Club in Atlanta on August 8th or 9th?

It would be great to meet up with some of you if any are planning to attend...if not, it'll just be me and the wife

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    You should really meet them, great guys. I chilled with them in New York. Hilarious act.

I'll be at the 10:30 show on Sat.

I've already made my reservations for 8:00 on Saturday, looks like you'll be arriving about the time I'm leaving

P.S. You poor soul, I could pick out a better school emblem for you to use if you're interested...

Here's a good link you may want to check out...

http://georgiadogs.ocsn.com
    Last edited by monteplace74; 07-30-2003 at 03:38 PM.

We are planning on getting there around 7:00 it looks like there is alot to do at this place.

The school emblem is just fine with me, thanks anyway. War Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by martin4au
    We are planning on getting there around 7:00 it looks like there is alot to do at this place.

The school emblem is just fine with me, thanks anyway. War Eagle!

I've seen that Auburn is picked to win the SEC West and last I saw it was a toss-up between UGA and UT to win the East...overall, Auburn was picked to win the SEC Title but we both know how crazy that is...don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    I've seen that Auburn is picked to win the SEC West and last I saw it was a toss-up between UGA and UT to win the East...overall, Auburn was picked to win the SEC Title but we both know how crazy that is...don't we?
    They have very strict rules on this site that we must be nice. I will meet up with you at the club and we can talk SEC all night (and I can do that). We can also meet in Athens Nov.15th I plan on being very happy (Post game) I will assume you will be very happy pre-game as are most people in Athens by 9am on a Fall Saturday Morning.

They have very strict rules on this site that we must be nice. I will meet up with you at the club and we can talk SEC all night (and I can do that). We can also meet in Athens Nov.15th I plan on being very happy (Post game) I will assume you will be very happy pre-game as are most people in Athens by 9am on a Fall Saturday Morning.
    We can do that and just so you know, I'll bring the Kleenex for your postgame ceremony.

:crybaby

No seriously...Auburn is my main concern this season, it'll be a good game and not easy for either team

So do you think we have lost everyone else on the board yet - they don't know what the hell we are talking about! But if Auburn is still in the hunt for the title by the time we get to Athens it will be great! Then it may be a rematch 3 weeks later in Atlanta.

Back on subject My husband and I will be there playing games and just hanging out. I want to make sure we get the best seats we can with first come first serve seating. Have you been to the funny farm before?

So do you think we have lost everyone else on the board yet - they don't know what the hell we are talking about! But if Auburn is still in the hunt for the title by the time we get to Athens it will be great! Then it may be a rematch 3 weeks later in Atlanta.

Back on subject My husband and I will be there playing games and just hanging out. I want to make sure we get the best seats we can with first come first serve seating. Have you been to the funny farm before?
    No I haven't and they are taking reservations now, or atleast I filled out a form for a reservation...where did you hear about the first come first serve?

P.S. I thought you were male, just assuming because of the sports...refreshing though, I have been in some pretty heated debates before with female sports enthusiasts...phew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast