+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: LCS Contestants - Comedy Club Appearances

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opus74
    I called to make a reservation and actually got to speak to a live person. I asked if there were still seats left or had they sold out, and he laughed and said that they don't have sell-out shows there. I'm hoping the turnout is good, but honestly I haven't heard anything locally about the show. The only way I knew about it was this forum (and later on Dave's website).

I did get an email from Rich Vos stating that he would have CDs on sale after the show. Think I'll bring some extra cash to the show. Hopefully Dave will have CDs for sale as well.

Don
    He sells em for 10 bucks. He autographs as much as he can.

How do you become a VIP? Extra $$?

I'm going to Friday night 8PM show with my wife and a couple of friends.

I live in Roswell...

Don

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Sellouts don't happen much, but with the two being there who knows what will happen...plus, I do know that unless you are VIP :cool: , you will be seated in the order you arrive, so the earlier you get there and check in, the better seats you will have...

What show are you planning to attend Opus, and where are you from?

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    How do you become a VIP? Extra $$?

I'm going to Friday night 8PM show with my wife and a couple of friends.

I live in Roswell...

Don
    I'll be at the same show Don...I am down around Valdosta and the wife and I are going...

I got VIP for talking sweet to the girl who made my reservation...maybe I should change my username to "Smooth"...

If interested, let me know and maybe we could have a drink or two before, during, and after the show...that is, if you consume...

Jeff
    Everyone's not perfect, but UGA is dang close

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    I'll be at the same show Don...I am down around Valdosta and the wife and I are going...

I got VIP for talking sweet to the girl who made my reservation...maybe I should change my username to "Smooth"...

If interested, let me know and maybe we could have a drink or two before, during, and after the show...that is, if you consume...

Jeff

Also going to be at the Friday 8pm show.

FORT Newbie

Are you going? Question for caSH

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    He sells em for 10 bucks. He autographs as much as he can.
    Cash, did you mean Rich or Dave sells CDs for 10 bucks? Does Dave have a CD? Thanks, MAry

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Dave doesn't have a CD, yet. Rich sells for 10 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I'd really like to go down for this. (about 3 1/2 hours for me from Nashville) Just can't get Mr. Bumpkin enthused about the idea. Sigh ..

Anyway - Go Vols! and when SEC football time finally gets here, we should all camp out in the sports forum!
    Live in Nashville and you didn't say go Dores? C'mon now let's hear for the Black and Gold! Being a Vanderbilt fan made it easy for me to follow the Browns and Indians when I moved to Cleveland.

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wldviolets
    Cash, did you mean Rich or Dave sells CDs for 10 bucks? Does Dave have a CD? Thanks, MAry
    I asked Dave earlier in the week if he had a CD and he said that he didn't but that he is working on one, it should be out sometime in October...He also said he'd have them for sell on "That thing he calls a website"...

Oh, and better to be a Vandy fan than a Vols fan....but still, nothing is better than UGA...I say
    Everyone's not perfect, but UGA is dang close

UPDATE:

There was an additional third Saturday show added to an already additional Friday show, and all five shows have sold out according to the Funny Farm Comedy Club website.

Normally comedians appear at the Funny Farm on Fridays at 9:00PM, and Saturdays at 8:00PM and 10:30PM. For Rich & Dave they are running shows on Friday at 8:00PM and 10:30PM, and Saturday at 5:30PM, 8:00PM and 10:30PM...

WOO HOO!

Don

I called to make a reservation and actually got to speak to a live person. I asked if there were still seats left or had they sold out, and he laughed and said that they don't have sell-out shows there...

FORT Fan
    WOW! Opus thanks for that information....it really shows how much support these guys are getting and that their careers are really getting a good boost.

+ Reply to Thread