+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: LCS Contestants - Comedy Club Appearances

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Yeah--I wanted to speak the language. (It ain't easy, but it's important to reach out.)
    Be Nice You'Ins

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Be Nice You'Ins

"You'Ins"?? Oh Lord. More learning? Okay--Is that some slang for stinking northerners??

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I ain't no you'in, well I am, but ain't not no way to talk to a city slicker like that!

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    "You'Ins"?? Oh Lord. More learning? Okay--Is that some slang for stinking northerners??
    It's a term I have heard alot up in northern Georgia through Pennsylvania...

You'Ins = You all, Ya'll, etc...

You'Ins are a bunch of crazy but good people..etc
    Everyone's not perfect, but UGA is dang close

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    OOOOH! I thought it meant youngins

MP74 I am going to assume your new Av is for my benifit.

You know that guy spent 18 months in jail for selling drugs so I just always assumed Uga was at airports working in the off season.

Oh yeah, I can say National Title,
    WAR EAGLE!

Quote Originally Posted by martin4au
    MP74 I am going to assume your new Av is for my benifit.

You know that guy spent 18 months in jail for selling drugs so I just always assumed Uga was at airports working in the off season.
    No actually he spends his off season making films...but that's not something you Auburners would know anything about

I called to make a reservation and actually got to speak to a live person. I asked if there were still seats left or had they sold out, and he laughed and said that they don't have sell-out shows there. I'm hoping the turnout is good, but honestly I haven't heard anything locally about the show. The only way I knew about it was this forum (and later on Dave's website).

I did get an email from Rich Vos stating that he would have CDs on sale after the show. Think I'll bring some extra cash to the show. Hopefully Dave will have CDs for sale as well.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    You ought to keep trying to call...it took me three days to finally get through...seating is limited and I am sure it will sell out...I'd hate for you all to come and not be able to get inside...I just got my reservations yesterday around lunch...if you leave a message for them to call you back, they won't...they told me they can't call outside the 706, 404, and 770 area codes...go figure

Quote Originally Posted by opus74
    I called to make a reservation and actually got to speak to a live person. I asked if there were still seats left or had they sold out, and he laughed and said that they don't have sell-out shows there. I'm hoping the turnout is good, but honestly I haven't heard anything locally about the show. The only way I knew about it was this forum (and later on Dave's website).

I did get an email from Rich Vos stating that he would have CDs on sale after the show. Think I'll bring some extra cash to the show. Hopefully Dave will have CDs for sale as well.

Don
    Sellouts don't happen much, but with the two being there who knows what will happen...plus, I do know that unless you are VIP :cool: , you will be seated in the order you arrive, so the earlier you get there and check in, the better seats you will have...

What show are you planning to attend Opus, and where are you from?

+ Reply to Thread