+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 138

Thread: LCS Contestants - Comedy Club Appearances

  1. #21
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by martin4au
    Well, you need to figure out what will get Mr. Bumpkin enthused. Did you show him the funny farm website. it is a full entertainment place. Go-carts, putt-putt, batting cages, movies, do you have that stuff in Nashville? There has got to be something in Atlanta that will make him want spend the weekend.

    If you travel with the Vols let me know and you and Mr. Bumpkin can tailgate with us down here.
    Are you two sure that the Eagle and Smokie will get along ok?

  2. #22
    One hep cat, daddy-o Rachael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Pink Poodle Club
    Age
    41
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I'd really like to go down for this. (about 3 1/2 hours for me from Nashville) Just can't get Mr. Bumpkin enthused about the idea. Sigh ..

    Anyway - Go Vols! and when SEC football time finally gets here, we should all camp out in the sports forum!

    I am going, Friday 8pm show. I am taking a couple friends with me, but one is only 20 (I do have some YOUNG friends) and can't go to the show, so she will just hang out. We plan on going to Six Flags, the next day. If Bumpkin wants to come along, we have a room reserved, or you can get your own. I live right in Hillsboro Village, and would be happy to cart you along.

    Rachael

  3. #23
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael
    I am going, Friday 8pm show. I am taking a couple friends with me, but one is only 20 (I do have some YOUNG friends) and can't go to the show, so she will just hang out. Rachael
    Did they state that she can't get into the show? They don't serve alcohol inside the club, you have to go outside it to access the bar...just curious...

    Being they don't serve alcohol and that she's 20, the worst she can be subjected to is language, if R-Rated movies require you to be 18, it seems like discrimination

  4. #24
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Here again I speak out of place...true the bar is located outside the showroom, but it does state that dinner and drinks are available inside the showroom, and it also states on their website that you must 21 and older...

    Sorry for the prior post

  5. #25
    One hep cat, daddy-o Rachael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Pink Poodle Club
    Age
    41
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Did they state that she can't get into the show? They don't serve alcohol inside the club, you have to go outside it to access the bar...just curious...

    Being they don't serve alcohol and that she's 20, the worst she can be subjected to is language, if R-Rated movies require you to be 18, it seems like discrimination
    It is on the website. MUST be 21 to attend the shows. Everytime I try to call, I get an answering machine.

  6. #26
    One hep cat, daddy-o Rachael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Pink Poodle Club
    Age
    41
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Here again I speak out of place...true the bar is located outside the showroom, but it does state that dinner and drinks are available inside the showroom, and it also states on their website that you must 21 and older...

    Sorry for the prior post
    No worries, I didn't realize there was a cinema there. She can watch a movie.

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    990
    A funny thing about this date at the Funny Farm. After last week's show I checked Dave's website to see if he'd updated it. He had--including the date at the Funny Farm, only it said "Fanny Farm." I emailed him and said: "Fanny Farm? Hmmm . . . anything on your mind, Dave?" He didn't respond, but the next day, the typo was fixed on the site.

    Have a great time in Atlanta, y'all.

  8. #28
    The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Valley Stream, New York
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,660
    Lol! You even added the "y'all"

  9. #29
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael
    It is on the website. MUST be 21 to attend the shows. Everytime I try to call, I get an answering machine.
    You ought to keep trying to call...it took me three days to finally get through...seating is limited and I am sure it will sell out...I'd hate for you all to come and not be able to get inside...I just got my reservations yesterday around lunch...if you leave a message for them to call you back, they won't...they told me they can't call outside the 706, 404, and 770 area codes...go figure

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Lol! You even added the "y'all"

    Yeah--I wanted to speak the language. (It ain't easy, but it's important to reach out.)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.