+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LCS Contestants - Comedy Club Appearances

I filled out the form online, but didn't want to wait for them to call, (come to think of it they never did call) so i just called. she took my credit card # just to hold a spot it will not be charged until we go and pay that night, but she said there was not reserved seating just FCFS. So I want to get in as soon as they open the door. Some one on this board went to Carolines and you got a # when you got there and were seated in that order, so they may do it that way as well. Either way I want to be upfront!

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Thanks for the info...I just tried phoning them but got a recording with them asking me to leave my information and for which show I was interested in and that they'd return my call...we shall see

FORT Newbie
    If ya'll go I/we need details!!!!

Is anyone gonna be around after LCS ends or will this board just evaporate until LCS2?

BTW did you see that Dave M. will be on "tough Crowd" on the7th?

Quote Originally Posted by Taza
    If ya'll go I/we need details!!!!

Is anyone gonna be around after LCS ends or will this board just evaporate until LCS2?

BTW did you see that Dave M. will be on "tough Crowd" on the7th?
    FINALLY...I got another live person at the Funny Farm and they had located the reservation book...I got reservations for Friday, August 8th, and the 8:00 show...the girl told me that because my voice was so sexy, she was putting me down as a VIP so I would get floor seating with a booth...YaY Me and my sexy voice

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    FINALLY...I got another live person at the Funny Farm and they had located the reservation book...I got reservations for Friday, August 8th, and the 8:00 show...the girl told me that because my voice was so sexy, she was putting me down as a VIP so I would get floor seating with a booth...YaY Me and my sexy voice
    Who did you talk to, and can you call back and get me VIP for Sat. 10:30.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I can't believe I just said that)

Quote Originally Posted by martin4au
    Who did you talk to, and can you call back and get me VIP for Sat. 10:30.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I can't believe I just said that)
    Ahhh, I see how it is...now that you see the Ole' Georgia Boy (Guy/Man) has a little pull, you now find yourself chanting for the Superior SEC Team...

By the way, careful with that fence straddling, you may rip your pants...

There is no fence sitting, that was pure fake sucking up to get what I want.

I could handle you guys with Ray Goff but have a pure dislike for all teams before and after.

Grew up on South Carolina/Ga. border so it has taken 15 years of living in Alabama to move Ga. below Bama on the list of most disliked teams for me.

So have you made that phone call yet?

I'd really like to go down for this. (about 3 1/2 hours for me from Nashville) Just can't get Mr. Bumpkin enthused about the idea. Sigh ..

Anyway - Go Vols! and when SEC football time finally gets here, we should all camp out in the sports forum!

Geez...It gets worse...

Bad enough we have Auburn represented but now Tennessee? What's next, Florida? Heaven help us if that's the case...

I'd rather you pull for Vandy than the Vols...

Oh, and negative on the phone call...nobody answered (or did I even call, I forget)

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I'd really like to go down for this. (about 3 1/2 hours for me from Nashville) Just can't get Mr. Bumpkin enthused about the idea. Sigh ..

Anyway - Go Vols! and when SEC football time finally gets here, we should all camp out in the sports forum!
    Well, you need to figure out what will get Mr. Bumpkin enthused. Did you show him the funny farm website. it is a full entertainment place. Go-carts, putt-putt, batting cages, movies, do you have that stuff in Nashville? There has got to be something in Atlanta that will make him want spend the weekend.

If you travel with the Vols let me know and you and Mr. Bumpkin can tailgate with us down here.

+ Reply to Thread