+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Who would you like to see live most...why......and what would you say to them

  1. #11
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,403
    Marysafan. Bring him Skittles!

    Or Dat, if you see him, although he might not appreciate them as much.

  2. #12
    monteplace74
    Guest
    Who would I like to see live most...why...and what would I say to them....

    Chris Farley...because he was one of the current times best...to lay off the drugs

    (I mean that reply in a funny manner, I am in no way meaning to be harsh or insensitive)

  3. #13
    senrik
    Guest
    ->Who would I like to see live most...

    lol, there is someone I'd like to see live... but no one on LCS

    ->why...

    Cus she's a darn Cool Chickie.

    ->and what would I say to them....

    You got a month? I could list it.

  4. #14
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,403
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    Who would I like to see live most...why...and what would I say to them....

    Chris Farley...because he was one of the current times best...to lay off the drugs

    (I mean that reply in a funny manner, I am in no way meaning to be harsh or insensitive)
    Well I'll raise your Chris Farley one John Belushi...

  5. #15
    monteplace74
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Well I'll raise your Chris Farley one John Belushi...

    I Call

  6. #16
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Well I'll raise your Chris Farley one John Belushi...
    lol just what we need, a dead comics thread...
    can i raise a lenny bruce?

  7. #17
    pop culture whore pg13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    50
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol just what we need, a dead comics thread...
    can i raise a lenny bruce?
    I see that raise and I'll toss in a Bill Hicks as well.

    pg--seattle
    Warm? Sunny? What the hell?

  8. #18
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pg13
    I see that raise and I'll toss in a Bill Hicks as well.

    pg--seattle
    Warm? Sunny? What the hell?
    not just that.... the smog... dammit we are not supposed to have smog.
    I can't believe I'm saying this... I would appreciate some rain.

    senrik-- Bainbridge Island

  9. #19
    Jericho24
    Guest
    Since I've already seen Rob, I would go with Sean Kent. NOOOOOOO! It was a typo. Forgive me all. Probably Rich Vos or Ralphie. Vos, only because of Marybeth's glowing review.

  10. #20
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    Where was Marybeth's review?!? Vos is cool live, dirty, dirty mouth, but cool. Im meeting Ralphie on the 22nd.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.