+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Who's Performance In the Finale Most Changed Your Mind About Them

Who's Performance In the Finale Most Changed Your Mind About Them

For me... Cory. New jokes, significantly better delivery, better presence. Most improved, for sure.

FORT Regular
    I'd thought all along that Tess would clean up, but I thought she sucked so that was a total reversal for me.

Ralphie to a lesser extent, I didn't think he'd be that bad.

The other's routines were each a bit less than I expected.

Actually, Misake's post makes me think... to give this topic more juice, give us the most radical change from expectations, BOTH positive AND negative. I just gave my positive.

The one who fell the most from my expectations was Tess. I... just... didn't... get it. And Vos fell almost as far, but I seem to be in the minority on that one.

FORT Regular
    Raphie

I always thought he was the funniest. Boy did he suck tonight. I place him in forth place tonight, only beating Tess.

FORT Regular
    i didnt relaly wathc corys act and feel ashamed now that a lot fo people seem to have liked it. tess i know how funny she was gonna be so i wanst surprised. vos was the same way. day was lower then i thought but not that much. ralphie was probably the biggest drop with me but he was still funny. biggest improvment would probably be cory sine i did see some of her stuff and it was kinda funny

FORT Regular
    Sorry for making you think, no idea of how I happened to do that...

I'm sure I won't do it again.

For positive, I didn't think anybody was actually better than I expected. As I mentioned in the other thread, I thought Dat's mp3 version of a similar act was much better.

Cory was outstanding, had a tight set, it was so much better than the Carson Daly set...she looked like the pro she is.

FORT Newbie
    hey there, i'm a total newbie, so please don't flame me or anything.

i always thought cory was funny, she was always my favorite, and she cracked me up here, so no change of thought here. i really changed my mind about tess...she was funnier than i was expecting. vos was funny, i was eager to see him because i missed the 2nd part of the premiere. ralphie was lower than i expected, and honestly, i was kind of annoyed by his yelling. dat was way funnier than i expected, although im getting tired of hearing about his mother. he was really good though.

k, not to be all "gimme gimme" on my first post...but do you think you can supply a link to that dat phan mp3 please?

FORT Regular
    By the way Krom, nice idea.

FORT Regular
    I went to datphan.com for you and suddenly found out that my surround sound was still on. Very funny, I KILL YOU!

The mp3 is in the listening station section. It's the biggest one I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast