+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: 7/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    BTW Wayner, how is he doing, do you know?
    He's lost a lot of weight, and he's still undergoing treatments.

And Chris, keep making those comments; you'll just feel badly about them after reading the interview. Unless of course, you have no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    He's lost a lot of weight, and he's still undergoing treatments.

And Chris, keep making those comments; you'll just feel badly about them after reading the interview. Unless of course, you have no soul.

No, no no, I didn't mean it in that way. I'm sorry if I sounded cold and callous.

What I meant was, is that maybe he was mad at the world (and the other comics) because he is sick and that's why he came across as being sullen and not friendly. But getting sick again (maybe after he thought that he had beaten it) has humbled him, made him have a better outlook on the rest of his life and that is where he is at now, when you interviewed them. That being said, no one should smoke indoors. I had to go thru 2nd hand smoke with my mom when I was growing up and it was the

Please don't think I am looking down at him because of his condition. No joke, I've had a blood clot in my left chest area for 6 years now and have been on coumadin since that time. I could go at any time if the clot decides it wants to move to my lungs. The doctors couldn't get it out when I was in intensive care Thanksgiving 1997. Of course I haven't had to go thru anywhere the amount of pain and suffering that Sean has had to go thru, but my outlook on life has not darkened because of my condition.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_FUNNY_DUDE
    He might not be a bad guy but easily depressed because of his condition. When you're very sick you tend to lash out because you feel people don't understand what it feels like to be in your situation.
    And plus, he wasn't THERE LONG. He was the first to be booted off. I think even Rich Vos said if he had stayed longer, he might have been different in the long run.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    And plus, he wasn't THERE LONG. He was the first to be booted off. I think even Rich Vos said if he had stayed longer, he might have been different in the long run.
    Yep, he was only there four days. And didn't even seem that long!

Chris, thanks for the clarificatino. And I'm really sorry to hear about your clot issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Yep, he was only there four days. And didn't even seem that long!

Chris, thanks for the clarificatino. And I'm really sorry to hear about your clot issue!

That's why at 42 I'm doing physical things that I never did before, hiking & biking. Though any type of physical activity causes my left arm to swell and ache, because of the lack of blood flow into the left arm. But I figure, God got me thru that, there rest can't be that bad!

Chris

FORT Regular
    OT : Smokers, please go outside! From my perspective, it's not whether they smell, it's just how bad they smell. I had a guy in my class once that made me want to puke everytime we passed each other, thank god they couldn't smoke in class.

senrik said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry, but the 'I want cheap gas' thing just sounded dumb, especially the comparitive cost of gas everywhere in the world....

I was so supprised no one else had mentioned that until then!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_FUNNY_DUDE
    He might not be a bad guy but easily depressed because of his condition. When you're very sick you tend to lash out because you feel people don't understand what it feels like to be in your situation.

This is probably something best not shared with the group, but, trust me, cancer makes you hell of bitter. ESPECIALLY when you are young. Just my opinion. I am sure Lance Armstrong disagrees, but, I think there are more like me out there than like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Misake
    OT : Smokers, please go outside! From my perspective, it's not whether they smell, it's just how bad they smell. I had a guy in my class once that made me want to puke everytime we passed each other, thank god they couldn't smoke in class.

senrik said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry, but the 'I want cheap gas' thing just sounded dumb, especially the comparitive cost of gas everywhere in the world....

I was so supprised no one else had mentioned that until then!
    Thats because I do homework... too bad my teachers never saw it.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread