+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who is the funniest on this Forum

CashMoneySoviet
    Lol, we'd all be nothing without the great set-ups

senrik
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Hey, hey. You have no idea what Health class teaches us kids nowadays.
    I remember what they taught us back in those Queens Schools and HS, and if they are much more than that, lol, well remember this is supposed to be a PG site.

but i remember a class in college.... the psychology of Sex and gender roles.... fun easy class.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    Hey CMS rocks the casbah, ok?

Carrera, I could kill you. That stupid song is re-playing over and over in my head!!!

film_tv_girl
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol flattery will get you nowhere....
    I just have good scriptwriters.

Yeah, and where's my money?

carrera
    Sorry dvm! I just remember when we were kids and thought they were singing f**k the casbah!

CMS, if you don't know the casbah, you must listen to the Clash. Run, do not walk, to a good record store.

Oh wait, he probably doesn't know what "records" are, either. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

senrik
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Carrera, I could kill you. That stupid song is re-playing over and over in my head!!!
    Sorry, all I can remember is the 80's version by (?)the Kinks? In my head its screaming the Ramones, but I know thats not right.

ON EDIT... yeah, the clash.... Geez, makes me feel old.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Sorry dvm! I just remember when we were kids and thought they were singing f**k the casbah!

CMS, if you don't know the casbah, you must listen to the Clash. Run, do not walk, to a good record store.

Oh wait, he probably doesn't know what "records" are, either. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

CashMoneySoviet

I know that song, and by the way, when I was born in the Soviet Union, we didn't have CDs, although I dont think anyone did.

senrik
    Quote Originally Posted by film_tv_girl
    Yeah, and where's my money?
    Well seeing that I am a rank beginner (and I do mean rank), I earn nothing.... will you take my marker (voice of marlon brando)

da&$it senrik, stop sleeping through 'guys and dolls'

senrik
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    I know that song, and by the way, when I was born in the Soviet Union, we didn't have CDs, although I dont think anyone did.
    In the Soviet Union CD's play YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast