+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Who is the funniest on this Forum

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    6

    lol

    CashMoneySoviet makes me LOL everytime he mentions that he knows dave Its hilarious!! every freakin post!

  2. #22
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by robert^
    CashMoneySoviet makes me LOL everytime he mentions that he knows dave Its hilarious!! every freakin post!
    hey...cash is a nice guy....lol be nice
    Missin Dave

  3. #23
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    I decline to respond to THE funniest, since I've alrady been mentioned. however Krom, DVM, Zapata, and many many others are *very* funny.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  4. #24
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I decline to respond to THE funniest, since I've alrady been mentioned. however Krom, DVM, Zapata, and many many others are *very* funny.
    everyone you said and yourself are funny....lol
    Missin Dave

  5. #25
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    everyone you said and yourself are funny....lol
    lol flattery will get you nowhere....
    I just have good scriptwriters.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  6. #26
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Quote Originally Posted by robert^
    CashMoneySoviet makes me LOL everytime he mentions that he knows dave Its hilarious!! every freakin post!
    Give the kid a break. He's precisely that... an enthusiastic somewhat star-struck nice kid.

  7. #27
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Give the kid a break. He's precisely that... an enthusiastic somewhat star-struck nice kid.
    true, he is a good kid, young but ambitious.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

  8. #28
    Foxxy Girl Missin Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA...lol
    Age
    25
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    lol flattery will get you nowhere....
    I just have good scriptwriters.
    lol...i guess...who would they be?! ... yourself...lol. your a true pro senrik lol
    Missin Dave

  9. #29
    FORT Fan carrera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    375
    Hey CMS rocks the casbah, ok?

  10. #30
    Don't Panic senrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    lol...i guess...who would they be?! ... yourself...lol. your a true pro senrik lol
    no. seriously...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.