+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who is the funniest on this Forum

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    Who, me? I was going for Bitchiest!

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    All of the posters here are pretty hilarious!!! Senrik, you are basically the bomb! And my god, holiday, Krom, and Wayner, I practically laugh at everything you say!!
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Wow, I feel like a Princess. But the glass slippers don't match well with my gamey old jock strap.

Holiday's postings took a while for me to understand, which of course means that I need to take more acid.

Senrik is almost too subtle sometimes. He needs a big cartoon hammer. No seriously, he's got a good way of making you think and laugh at the same time, which is always good.

carrera has had some good ones. And I love the classic "whud abou da chirrun" thing.

Wayner's had some real comedy gold, but also gets to do some serious stuff for the forum. It's so confusing!

Being troll free is better, and yet I also find them them funny--in the same way I find a film of something horrible like Nazis funny, if you run it backwards at high speeds with boucy silent movie style piano music, with plenty of shots of them tripping and falling into pits and stuff. The psychology of the internet troll is so odd, and its amazing just how stupid many of them are underneath it all anyway. Someone once said "It's a battle of wits, and I don't like fighting an unarmed man." Usually I agree with that, but sometimes slip a bit and enjoy tweaking a troll. Bad Krom, bad!

I know I'm forgetting one or two people who I find funny here. I may remember later.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Wow, I feel like a Princess. But the glass slippers don't match well with my gamey old jock strap.

Holiday's postings took a while for me to understand, which of course means that I need to take more acid.

Senrik is almost too subtle sometimes. He needs a big cartoon hammer. No seriously, he's got a good way of making you think and laugh at the same time, which is always good.

carrera has had some good ones. And I love the classic "whud abou da chirrun" thing.

Wayner's had some real comedy gold, but also gets to do some serious stuff for the forum. It's so confusing!

Being troll free is better, and yet I also find them them funny--in the same way I find a film of something horrible like Nazis funny, if you run it backwards at high speeds with boucy silent movie style piano music, with plenty of shots of them tripping and falling into pits and stuff. The psychology of the internet troll is so odd, and its amazing just how stupid many of them are underneath it all anyway. Someone once said "It's a battle of wits, and I don't like fighting an unarmed man." Usually I agree with that, but sometimes slip a bit and enjoy tweaking a troll. Bad Krom, bad!

I know I'm forgetting one or two people who I find funny here. I may remember later.

I know exactly how you feel about those Nazi Trolls.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    But what about that recap he posted??? That was some hilarious stuff!!

And how can I not give to my man Rube?? He and I go way back when I used to frequent the AI forum for some heated Ruben vs. Clay discussion.... it was much more emotional there.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    But what about that recap he posted??? That was some hilarious stuff!!

And how can I not give to my man Rube?? He and I go way back when I used to frequent the AI forum for some heated Ruben vs. Clay discussion.... it was much more emotional there.
    Well as far back as Feb 2003, I suppose. Internet time is so weird!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Well as far back as Feb 2003, I suppose. Internet time is so weird!

Okay, zapata seems to have had some nice zingers lately.

^I concur

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    ^I concur
    Krom Zapata, and Senrik r the funniest...
    Missin Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast