+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Good Luck.....

  1. #61
    The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Valley Stream, New York
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,662
    Who said anything about the desk?

  2. #62
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74
    For some reason, I don't think his desk would fit in the box...
    Now, now children... play nice

  3. #63
    Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Who said anything about the desk?
    I did, if I count at all...but look at it this way...

    If you don't send his desk, he'll not have a place to lay his head
    Everyone's not perfect, but UGA is dang close

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey mrpayroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Now, now children... play nice

    Another hot avatar? Ahhhhhh I can't take it anymore.

    *Runs home and takes a cold shower, then does some to keep my mind of that picture*


    Chris

  5. #65
    A woman of substance WildThymeWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    93

    Dave's birthday????

    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    Knowing a few of them on a personal level
    Cash - Can you find out Dave's birthday? I believe he is 42 but it would be great to have the date on his fansite. Get on it right away - okay dokey??

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey mrpayroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by WildThymeWoman
    Cash - Can you find out Dave's birthday? I believe he is 42 but it would be great to have the date on his fansite. Get on it right away - okay dokey??

    Yeah I had heard/read somewhere that he was 42. Maybe you are quoting me, after I was quoting you? It's a vicious circle, I tell ya!

    Chris

  7. #67
    Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    3,157

    Dave's age

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Yeah I had heard/read somewhere that he was 42. Maybe you are quoting me, after I was quoting you? It's a vicious circle, I tell ya!

    Chris
    Dave is 42, will be 43 in October, but I don't know what day. Hope that helps!

  8. #68
    The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Valley Stream, New York
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by WildThymeWoman
    Cash - Can you find out Dave's birthday? I believe he is 42 but it would be great to have the date on his fansite. Get on it right away - okay dokey??
    I'll see what I can do! Away!

  9. #69
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Dave is 42, will be 43 in October, but I don't know what day. Hope that helps!
    42? Jeez, this guy has to get his act together & get a real job. Doesnt he have kids to feed? I hope he realizes that he may never make it in show biz

  10. #70
    The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Valley Stream, New York
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,662
    Quote Originally Posted by datphanrocks
    42? Jeez, this guy has to get his act together & get a real job. Doesnt he have kids to feed? I hope he realizes that he may never make it in show biz
    He has 1 kid. He provides pretty well. He has too large of a fanbase from Last Comic Standing not to go far. SIMPLE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.