+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck.....

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    My dad wrote this program for the company he works for called WinTV, I just record it onto the computer, pause, rewind, all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    till LCS is on tonight......words just can't express how excited i am! sometimes i feel like i'm an obsessed stalker....any ideas on why this is?! lol
    Thats should be the name of this forum... LCS. Where everyone is a stalker.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    senrik you really are funny....lol
    Missin Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Rats! Big black rats in my kitchen!!!
    This reminds me of my favorite Little Johnny joke, which I would transcribe here but it's better heard and not read.

Tee hee hee!

I agree with most of the people that have posted on the thread. My vote's for Rich, well so far. I'll wait until after the show to decide, it depends on who's the funniest. Based on everything I've seen so far I think Ralphie and Rich are the funniest. I really like Tess and Cory too... I might have to do eenie-meenie-minie-moe(sp?)...twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Rats! Just found out I've got to videotape LCS tonight. I'll need that good luck to ensure the VCR tapes okay, the power doesn't go out, the tape doesn't break (I'm not TIVOed yet), etc.

Rats! Big black rats in my kitchen!!!

You really do need to get Tivo'd! I have 3 of them, 2 tuners each, but I really only use 1 during the summer. During the regular season though, that's a different story. I may have to quit my job, just to have time to watch what I've Tivo'd

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    You really do need to get Tivo'd! I have 3 of them, 2 tuners each, but I really only use 1 during the summer. During the regular season though, that's a different story. I may have to quit my job, just to have time to watch what I've Tivo'd

Chris
    Three of them? I still have a VCR. I really do need to get Tivo, my shows only get taped if I'm lucky. If I set my VCR to record something, I spend the whole night crossing my fingers that it'll actually record.

One last good luck to all of the final five....hope they all get what they deserve in life....expecially Dat....he deserves to be mailed back to the mother country in a fed ex box......
    Missin Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    One last good luck to all of the final five....hope they all get what they deserve in life....expecially Dat....he deserves to be mailed back to the mother country in a fed ex box......
    Sorry Missin, THAT is a nasty remark.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Sorry Missin, THAT is a nasty remark.
    Wow! THAT WAS nasty. What's the use in writing or saying stuff like that?

Can't wait for the finale tomorrow. Although I agree with virtually everyone in this forum that last week's show was a bit of a let down, I do feel invested in the kids and eager to see how it goes. (I also like watching the show because they aren't actually kids.)

Someone in the first page of this string predicted that most of them will end up with big entertainment deals, regardless of the outcome. Hmmm. I wonder. Either Entertainment Weekly or Newsweek (that's what I'm reading, so it must have been one of them) predicted, on American Idol, when it was down to 4 contestants, that ALL OF THEM would end up with recording contracts. But it seems that only 2 got lucky. I think that once the flash is out of the pan, the energy behind the folks gets pretty low.

That said--nonetheless--I do wish them all well. i think it would be great to see any of them in "concert" or on tv/film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast