+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck.....

FORT Newbie
    I'm voting for Rich as many times as possible.
    Man, I knew I should have made friends with my neighbors. Will they think it's strange when I knock on their door to use their phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobs
    ME!

(And I too am missing dave)
    have you emailed him yet? get the details if you haven't already at www.davemordal.com
    Missin Dave

Quote Originally Posted by snapgoose
    I'm voting for Rich as many times as possible.
    Man, I knew I should have made friends with my neighbors. Will they think it's strange when I knock on their door to use their phone?
    I am too....don't forget you can vote 3 x from each phone line and 3 x from each email address....phones r open for an hour....internet 24 hrs. who is you neighbor? lol...Rich or Dave
    Missin Dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    I am too....don't forget you can vote 3 x from each phone line and 3 x from each email address....phones r open for an hour....internet 24 hrs. who is you neighbor? lol...Rich or Dave
    I wish I had neighbors like Rich or Dave. I would never leave my street. My neighbors suck from what I can tell. They are definatly no good at parking their cars.

I wish I had neighbors like Rich or Dave. I would never leave my street. My neighbors suck from what I can tell. They are definatly no good at parking their cars.
    then what did you mean about getting to know your neighbors?! O forget it...i'll never understand....either i'm blond at heart or everyone else in the world is completely difficult....or speaking spanish....which ever
    Missin Dave

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    then what did you mean about getting to know your neighbors?! O forget it...i'll never understand....either i'm blond at heart or everyone else in the world is completely difficult....or speaking spanish....which ever
    I was just implying that I would go to strangers houses to use there phones to vote.

I was just implying that I would go to strangers houses to use there phones to vote.
    OOOO!!! lol. i get it now...lol...hehehe
    Missin Dave

Aaah. Luck should have nothing to do with winning this.

Then again, tapping into the group mindset of a group as screwed up as the American Reality Show watching public is a business so unpredictable, with so many incalculatible aspects, with so many contradictions and aspects which make no sense... it might as well be luck, 'cause its so random.

How about a "Happy Hunting" shout-out? That's a wish for a good result without bringing fate into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Aaah. Luck should have nothing to do with winning this.

Then again, tapping into the group mindset of a group as screwed up as the American Reality Show watching public is a business so unpredictable, with so many incalculatible aspects, with so many contradictions and aspects which make no sense... it might as well be luck, 'cause its so random.

How about a "Happy Hunting" shout-out? That's a wish for a good result without bringing fate into it.
    LMAO ur termonology makes me laugh...your just so "serious" about it.....lol...we can leave fate out of it....lol...its up to you Krom....you are my god....lol. i do as you say. hehehe
    Missin Dave

Can't Wait!!!!!....

till LCS is on tonight......words just can't express how excited i am! sometimes i feel like i'm an obsessed stalker....any ideas on why this is?! lol
    Missin Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast