View Poll Results: Who will you vote for on Tuesday?

Voters
78. This poll is closed
  • Cory Kahaney

7 8.97%
  • Ralphie May

13 16.67%
  • Dat Phan

20 25.64%
  • Rich Vos

35 44.87%
  • Tess

3 3.85%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who Will You Vote For?

They seem really awesome..... check out my new thread
    Missin Dave

Tess gets my vote. If she delivers, she'll win.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I did, I had the pleasure of meeting both of them, and Cory. Dave and Rich were both clueless about technology. Dave saw me walking down the stairs to Caroline's and hes like "Mark?" And I was like "yeah" and he was like "great to meet you, and this must be your dad," and he was saying how I have talent and stuff, almost what he said in his hand written, autographed letter to me "I have no artistic talent whatsoever. I cant even draw stick figures." Rich came walking by and Dave said "Rich, meet Mark." and he was like " So what!? Just kidding, great to meet you. Dave has told me a lot about you." and I was like, "Oh, thats pretty cool." And then Cory came by and we all sat in the lounge for a while. This was an hour and 40 minutes before the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    This was an hour and 40 minutes before the show.
    ur very precise...lol...you make me laugh...in a good way
    Missin Dave

Lol, Im a very unique 14 year old...

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    ur very precise...lol...you make me laugh...in a good way
    Wow, Cashmoney that is precise, you are correct Missin Dave. Cashmoney seems like a meticulous kid.

Why do I feel old with all of these recent posters who say stuff like "ur" and "u" and the like, and who use all lowercase? It's like an epidemic. I keep thinking it means I'm missing a trend or something. I keep checking my pants to see how high they are riding these days, just in case they sneak up there to my neck somehow.

LOL! The internet generation uses internet slang like "u" "ur" "LMAO" "ROFL" "AOL" and other stuff like that. Im the only one who actually uses uppercase. Very unique 14 year old we have hear on our hands (me).

Been using the Internet since 1992, kiddo, and BBSes for way before that (pictures of dinosaurs roaming the earth). The lol and rofl is pretty second nature, I guess. Its the use of abbreviations in messageboards that's a bit weird for me. They've always taken after BBSes more than IRC/IM type stuff, which was when most of those shorthands developed, in fact, the longer I've used them the more I've seen a return back to normal english, especially since the emoticons have taken over a lot of the lol type stuff.

Just bitching for the sake of feeling old, probably. I'm become a language snob in my old age, even if I type like crap and make a million typos.

And I'm thining even more about my potential Tess vote. I'm still going that way until persuaded out of it by a performance. I need a starting point, and if I discount early feelings of exasperation at her Diva stuff, she's been the longest without pissing me off.

We are a pretty great age group aren't we cash
    Missin Dave

Oh yeah, well, well... I dont have much of a comeback for that. LOL. For all we know, Tess could have the best set in the history of the Earth. You never know, but then again, we do, somewhat, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread