+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The good that came out of LCS...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I hate (and I do mean hate, not dislike or mildly disdain) ironing. I'd pay him.
    That's what professional dry-cleaners are for.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    That's what professional dry-cleaners are for.
    yeah but they get things really gnarly
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    yeah but they get things really gnarly
    hey don't dis my future occupation.....i have big dreams......
    Missin Dave

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar

Too Funny...

I learned that Clean Comics dont bathe, and dirty comics bathe with each other.

That was too funny Senrik...It caught me off guard...

Just think, how many of us guys would be caught in a tub with another guy friends or not, let alone on national television...but you might consider why it was that way...

1) Water is scarse in MN, the snow and ice melts in the spring but everyone is so tired of being kept up inside that they spend the entire spring and summer outside...before they know it, it's over and the snow/ice is back and they realize, no shower/bath...

2) From all the pollution that must be in the water in Rich's geographical location, in order to safely bath, tons of chlorine and other chemicals must be used...looking at the tan Rich has, it's apparent he hasn't been in lots of chlorine...

Take advantage of the situation and get the long overdue bath, even if it's with another comic...besides, it could have been worse...it could have been with my man Ralphie or even Tess

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    senrik r u following me...lol
    Back off Missin Dave! Senrik is MINE

*really just kidding*

New things I've learned from the Vegas Finale:
    1.) "Dat Phan crack joke for you!" Only not, since we've learned you can never trust a reality show promo.
    2.) Fat people can be angry too.
    3.) Let "nine" ride...
    4.) "Gay-Mart" is a nationwide franchise.
    5.) Vietnamese boys obviously wear funny pants, at least in Queens, NY.
    6.) If you try to remember SPECIFIC Rich Vos jokes your head mostly hurts and you get spots in front of your eyes. Something about his daughter being evil something something something else.
    (Hey, back off... I'm joking, see... )

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    New things I've learned from the Vegas Finale:
    1.) "Dat Phan crack joke for you!" Only not, since we've learned you can never trust a reality show promo.
    2.) Fat people can be angry too.
    3.) Let "nine" ride...
    4.) "Gay-Mart" is a nationwide franchise.
    5.) Vietnamese boys obviously wear funny pants, at least in Queens, NY.
    6.) If you try to remember SPECIFIC Rich Vos jokes your head mostly hurts and you get spots in front of your eyes. Something about his daughter being evil something something something else.
    (Hey, back off... I'm joking, see... )
    ... you are becoming very attractive to me

Quote Originally Posted by monteplace74

That was too funny Senrik...It caught me off guard...

Just think, how many of us guys would be caught in a tub with another guy friends or not, let alone on national television...but you might consider why it was that way...

1) Water is scarse in MN, the snow and ice melts in the spring but everyone is so tired of being kept up inside that they spend the entire spring and summer outside...before they know it, it's over and the snow/ice is back and they realize, no shower/bath...

2) From all the pollution that must be in the water in Rich's geographical location, in order to safely bath, tons of chlorine and other chemicals must be used...looking at the tan Rich has, it's apparent he hasn't been in lots of chlorine...

Take advantage of the situation and get the long overdue bath, even if it's with another comic...besides, it could have been worse...it could have been with my man Ralphie or even Tess
    you have heard of a hot tub? when I was looking at houses out here in the pacific northwest, it was hard to find one WITHOUT one. often without being used....
    very odd phenomenon here. Other cultures are more open minded about it. (I'm thinking scandinavian cultures, and the japanese)
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Back off Missin Dave! Senrik is MINE

*really just kidding*
    Its good to feel loved

Say, "National Title" monteplace74's Avatar

Hottub?

you have heard of a hot tub? when I was looking at houses out here in the pacific northwest, it was hard to find one WITHOUT one. often without being used....
    very odd phenomenon here. Other cultures are more open minded about it. (I'm thinking scandinavian cultures, and the japanese)
    Sure I've heard of one, hell I have one...but that wasn't a hottub they were in...

Was your insinuation that they were in a hottub, or were you just stating some information that I didn't care to know?

Inquiring Minds Await...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234