+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The good that came out of LCS...

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I learned that Clean Comics dont bathe, and dirty comics bathe with each other.
    I learned that the forces of good and evil do battle on the grand battlefield of Las Vegas, and destiny shall lead the victor in this mighty quest, with a strong arm and a sharp pencil.

FORT Fan
    Well...being that I was totally smitten with this show...and the message board that I used to call home was sadly lacking in discussion in the Last Comic standing department...I came looking for someone to discuss the show with.

What I found was a place of intelligent, witty banter mixed with thought provoking conversation...a variety of opinions and a diverse group of members.

I found a new "home" and a place where I felt comfortable and welcome....no matter how inane my posts can be sometimes.

In addition to that, I found a new appreciation for the genius that is stand up comedy. This was a fantastic show case for talent that I had not yet discovered ...but who will be "my people" forever.

Thank you Jay Mohr and the producers who gave me this gift....(even though I still think you are manipulating the competition in Dat Phan's favor).

Quote Originally Posted by Marysafan
    Well...being that I was totally smitten with this show...and the message board that I used to call home was sadly lacking in discussion in the Last Comic standing department...I came looking for someone to discuss the show with.
    ).
    I agree with you...my old msg board just wasn't cutting it....

I think that just having brought Dave Mordal into my list of Idols/favortie performers makes the show worth while
    Missin Dave

FORT Newbie
    Does the way Jay says comics annoy anybody else?

Karis

Quote Originally Posted by SiraK 987
    Does the way Jay says comics annoy anybody else?
    Karis
    kind of not really
    Missin Dave

senrik r u following me...lol
    Missin Dave

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Hmmmm. What good. Okay, after months of disagreeing, Ruben_of_205 and I actually bonded for a small microsecond and agreed on something. I'll be damned if I can remember what it is anymore, but we agreed. Now I am back to disagreeing all over again. (Kidding! Kidding!)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I found an intelligent place to discuss reality TV, which in my house "intelligent" and "reality TV" don't normally fit into the same sentence

I found some really funny and quick-witted people who keep me coming back for more

I discovered that laughing is truly good for the soul - even on my worst days, laughter really is the best medicine.

I also found out that ironing is not just women's work.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I found an intelligent place to discuss reality TV, which in my house "intelligent" and "reality TV" don't normally fit into the same sentence

I found some really funny and quick-witted people who keep me coming back for more

I discovered that laughing is truly good for the soul - even on my worst days, laughter really is the best medicine.

I also found out that ironing is not just women's work.
    At least Voss has something to fall back on if the comedy thing doesn't work out.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    At least Voss has something to fall back on if the comedy thing doesn't work out.
    I hate (and I do mean hate, not dislike or mildly disdain) ironing. I'd pay him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast