+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 8: What's the Lesson?

Quote Originally Posted by kapu
    this was hilarious. i think you should shoot on over to television without pity. they would kill to have you recapping over there. oh, and thanks for not pointing out how totally andy dick that was of rob, my boy toy, to talk about an alien brain. seriously.
    Kapu, why would Wayner want to go to that other site? We're bigger than them...

And yes, you're right, they would kill to have any of our recappers over there, probably. We definitely have the best writing talent around.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Kapu, why would Wayner want to go to that other site? We're bigger than them...

And yes, you're right, they would kill to have any of our recappers over there, probably. We definitely have the best writing talent around.
    I'll leave when John pries my cold, dead hands off my keyboard.

sorry, wayne, no offense! just read some of TWOP's recaps of AI2 and you'll see why i noticed some similarities. the seal of thaswtethofsdiggua begs your forgiveness.
    [More and more people are discovering the conveniences of a bedside water carafe.

Quote Originally Posted by kapu
    sorry, wayne, no offense! just read some of TWOP's recaps of AI2 and you'll see why i noticed some similarities. the seal of thaswtethofsdiggua begs your forgiveness.

Because I am a Tess fan I would like to get the word out for those who support her. she has a website at www.regardntess.com. I just got the email so I am going to check it out! maybe wayne can do an interview with Tess?

FORT Newbie
    Wayner, still interested in an interview with Sean Kent. I'm pretty sure he'd like a chance to respond to his "critics."

As usual, I love Wayner's recaps.

Did anyone else know that they re-broadcast the show on Comedy Central on Saturday nights? Just found this out tonight, much to my delight. If I knew sooner, I wouldn't have missed so many episodes. Darn!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Missed the show but loved the recap Wayne...actually I have convinced myself that the recap was better then the show!
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Tess' site is cool but her webmaster could use a spelling lesson. Shazzer I think CC is going to do a marathon of past episodes? I'll see if I can get the scoop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123