+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What kind of Comedy do you prefer?

FORT Regular
    i like low energy i think and usually just stuff that is insane and shouldnt be funny but it just is. like mitch hedberg. one of my favorite comedians and most of his jokes dont even make sense really.

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonkey1686
    i like low energy i think and usually just stuff that is insane and shouldnt be funny but it just is. like mitch hedberg. one of my favorite comedians and most of his jokes dont even make sense really.
    Mitch Hedberg is one of the funniest people on the planet hands down. Love love love his act and his nonchalant demeanor, he delivers punchlines better than UPS delivers packages. And a lot of people still don't get it.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    I like physical comedy the best, i'm a huge SNL mark and a Leslie Neilson mark. My favorite show ever was Threes Company and I love hilarious stuff in general. I also agree with Senrik, I like the funny kind ... If it is funny, I enjoy it.
    John Ritter was a genius back in his prime. Loved that damn show.

I'm into dry wit, laid back humor. Slap-stick or physical comedy never really appealed to me.

bourque312
    How about THE GOOD KIND?

Gimme the Bundys over the Cosbys anyday

(ed. note - I am NOT talking about classic late 60's-early 70's era Cosby stand-up, which is a different thing totally...)

Humor tastes run the spectrum. I hold Three's Company as one of the worst popular sitcoms ever on TV. Every episode was based on misstaken identity or occurance, each with someone on the show assuming the wrong conclusion about someone or something. "Jack misstakingley thinks so and so is dating so and so" Every episode is based on the misstaken premise. Beverly Hillbilies did a much better job of using this formula.

IMO - Three's Company is garbage..

see, different opinions, that's cool ... my sister hated threes company as well ... Is that beetlejuice wanky?

Hey Krom

The funiest bit I saw in 2002 was Triumphs ripping of Star Wars geeks while they waited (wearing costumes) for the Movie to Premeire in NYC...

Like shooting fish in a barrel on that day :-)

Yeah Beetlejuice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast