+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: High School Behavior

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    EvilMonkey, you made the statement that we don't know any of the comics except the ones here.

I have to disagree with that. We don't know the one's here either. Ralphie has been the most prolific poster of the comics that have visited, and how well do we know him? We don't.

Now to comment on the topic of the first post:

It really has bothered me too, how juvenille these people have acted. Yes, there are people you meet in your life that you don't like. Yes, hopefully "we" have the option of not living with them. But no matter, I would hope that I wouldn't treat people I didn't like the way it's been shown that the comics treat Dat and Sean. We will never know the full story, so we have to go with what we've been shown, we just have to take it all with a grain of salt.

I also agree that it would have been better to have an AI type showdown everyweek. They could be MADE to write new material about certain subjects... family, politics, religion, minorities, shildhood. That would really push them out of thier comfort zone... and well, it also might not be at all funny

I have trouble getting my husband to watch because their comics, and he doesn't give a crap about their personal lives. He wants to watch the last few minutes and that is all. And he DOES watch BB
    sorry i think i was typeing fast and i worded that wrong. i meant only a couple people here actually knwo the comics. like cashmoney said he knows Dave.

FORT Regular
    can someone tell me how the comics verbally abused Dat? all they did was play that little trick on him, and then Dave and Rich argued with him. nothing they said wasnt true so it wasnt like they were going "shut up u homo" or somethign like that. i dont get why u think that Dat wa mistreated so badly.

Ahhh, I see evilmonkey... my bad
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by evilmonkey1686
    can someone tell me how the comics verbally abused Dat? all they did was play that little trick on him, and then Dave and Rich argued with him. nothing they said wasnt true so it wasnt like they were going "shut up u homo" or somethign like that. i dont get why u think that Dat wa mistreated so badly.
    to me it's not even so much what they say to him... it's what they say about him behind his back. They way they laugh at him etc.

I had more respect for them when they were telling him how they felt... and when Vos was talking about the book and the CIA, I was rolling, Vos was acting more mature then... in my opinion.

I just really didn't like seeing all the snide rude comments... and really I DO understand that the producer could have called them aside and said "What do you think of Dat", then eidted their answers a little. BUT, my feeling is if someone pulled me aside and said "what do you think of so-and-so" hopefully I would either only say things I had already said in front of that person. Or say nothing at all

**I better never appear on reality TV **
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Regular
    well they are comics... they probably have a need to say something funny and when it comes to someone as strange as Dat then it will most likely be an insult. If they just were all repectful and nice then not only would it be boring tv sometimes, but they would seem unfunny which i doubt they want to do in front of other comics who they admire.

well they are comics... they probably have a need to say something funny and when it comes to someone as strange as Dat then it will most likely be an insult. If they just were all repectful and nice then not only would it be boring tv sometimes, but they would seem unfunny which i doubt they want to do in front of other comics who they admire.
    Oddly enough, i don't think Dat's that odd.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Oddly enough, i don't think Dat's that odd.
    I bet you say the same thing about that cat's eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    I bet you say the same thing about that cat's eyes...
    naah, Gustibus (the avatar, one of my cats) is just a friendly kitty with a little need for red-eye reduction.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Hey... I never really thought about it like that... I totally agree with you.

FORT Regular
    i hope that wasnt sarcastic... (again this has no relevance other then it is funny to me)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast