+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: High School Behavior

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Misake
    So many people in my life are far more annoying and I don't go and berate them, kick their asses or mock them. I ignore them, and maybe bitch a little, like Dat, but far less intense.
    But do they live in your house?

You know, I have to say that -- since the hideandseek episode -- I haven't been terribly aware of anyone going OUT of their way to be mean to Dat. I think the showdown with Dave earned him some measure of respect. In my eyes, we're still bitching about that hideandseek episode. Why? It's over, done, nothing we can do about it.

Instead of focusing SO much on the bad things that have happened to Dat, y'all should be celebrating. He won TWO headtoheads against some really seasoned comedians. Can't you toss some confetti instead?

We don't know these people. We don't live with these people. We can sit here and talk about it all day long, and we'll never have an answer as to why they do what they do. Even if someone comes along (like Ralphie did) and tries to tell you why they did what they did, that still doesn't seem to solve it.

Can we just celebrate instead?? I, for one, thought Dat was hysterical up against Geoff last night. I laughed my ass off.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    Yes, I've been forced to live with them and that house has way more space than a dorm.

I didn't really care whether Geoff or Dat won last night, whoever was funnier. And Dat rocked hard.

This thread is about the people acting like wankers. If you, MajiH or anyone else have 'moved on,' don't worry about this thread. I agree with the original post, that this is too juvenile, since I don't normally watch 'reality tv' I guess I'm not used to it coming from people out of their teens.

I guess I just have a different perception as to what a "wanker" is. They played a joke on Dat, Dat took it well, and everyone marched on.

I've only moved on because it seems that Dat has. No point in wallowing in the hideandseek pool anymore for me. I'm sure there are TONS of jokes played on the comics by other comics that we haven't been privy to see.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    No disrespect intended, from your post numbers posting discussions is something you like to do.

But,

I'm just here to state an opinion and read some others, not to get into any back-and forth posts or actually try and discuss through this form of comunication.

Peace out.

I think the reason they are ganging up on Dat has alot to do with the coalition. In the beginning, the first two episodes, the coalition seemed to work well- they got rid of Sean and then they got rid of Tere- two victories.

Completely full of themselves and drunk off their ego, they chose Dat as their next target. Success eluded them and it has now snowballed, or should I say riceballed, into an out and out battle to get him off the show, which for the last three episodes, has not worked at all and has backfired against them.

No disrespect intended, from your post numbers posting discussions is something you like to do.

But,

I'm just here to state an opinion and read some others, not to get into any back-and forth posts or actually try and discuss through this form of comunication.

Peace out.
    My post numbers? Gee, if that is the case check out John's post numbers. That'll knock you through the roof. Of course I like to post here. I watch A LOT of reality shows, not just LCS, and post in many forums. That'll rack up the numbers in no time. I don't get that comment.

If you post an opinion on a board like this, you are bound to have people post back. Just because they reply to something you say it doesn't mean you need to reply to them. And why would you not want to discuss? That's what we do here. I don't get this comment, either.

Today must be my day not to "get it".
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    I guess it isn't your day to get it. That's my point.

What is the difference between physical and verbal abuse? My answer to that is -None-.

Look up berate if you feel like it.
    One's physical, and the other is, well, verbal. with verbal abuse, if you don't want to tolerate it, you can simply do that: not tolerate it, let it roll off your back.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I guess it isn't your day to get it. That's my point.
    Oooooh, you posted back! That means we are having a discussion now!!! Kidding.

Oh, and belated to the board! We always love to see new faces join the mix!
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    The thing is that there's a point with both where both are damaging. To me, in their situation, there's no difference between tripping him every time they pass in the hall and the way they were portrayed as acting. You can shake off the pain of being kicked easier than being told off in front of a group of 'peers.'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast