+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most amusing LCS Cross-Breeds

Most amusing LCS Cross-Breeds

I just had this thought of the most amusing reality shows to combine LCS with.

I think my favorites are:

LCS w/ 'Are you hot'
    LCS and 'Lost'
    LCS and 'The dating Experiment'

any others you can think of?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    LSC and Survivor!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I just had this thought of the most amusing reality shows to combine LCS with.

I think my favorites are:

LCS w/ 'Are you hot'
    LCS and 'Lost'
    LCS and 'The dating Experiment'

any others you can think of?

OMFG

LCS w/ "The Bachelor"

Quote Originally Posted by dvm

OMFG

LCS w/ "The Bachelor"
    I was thinking of that but was concerned that there weren't enough female comediennes (are there male comediennes).

Of course the ultimate would be LCS + "Blind Date", but I dunno if "Blind Date" qualifies as a reality show, and is already amusing as it is, Kinda like the personals ads in the 'alternative' papers.

LCS and "Boot Camp" would be amusing to see as well.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    How about LCS w/ FAME

We can see these cats try and sing, dance, and be sexy

I think you have to take the concept full cycle and suggest a title, and maybe give a mock synopsis:

LCS and The Restaurant: "Last Reality-Show Waiter Standing" - A group of fame-whoring out of work actors work as waiters on TV and compete in creative bitch and moan fests and mock fights. One is voted out each week until we have... the Last Reality-Show Waiter Standing.

LCS and The Amazing Race: "The Amazing Face" - Teams of LCS veterans compete in teams of two in a race around... Hollywood. They race to various studios, clubs and production offices, where they have show-biz related Detours and Roadblocks to perform, many involving the dropping off of 8x10 glossies and videotapes of their performances. Each week a team is eliminated if they are the last team to check-in at the comedy club designated as the Pit Stop for that week. Phil Keoghan hosts, but is joined by guest "greeters", like Colin Quinn or Elayne Boosler.

LCS and Survivor: "Help I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!" - A bunch of people are stuck together in the jungle and we laugh at them.

How about LCS w/ FAME

We can see these cats try and sing, dance, and be sexy
    Already been done. Its called the First cast of SNL. back in the 70's.
    Still, I am using my 'Funnier than the Simpsons' filter on primetime. could be interesting.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    An obvious one: LCS w/ Extreme Makeover

An obvious one: LCS w/ Extreme Makeover
    Borrowing from the Ugly thread...

ironically, Thats where the idea for this thread came from (in my debauched mind).

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I think you have to take the concept full cycle and suggest a title, and maybe give a mock synopsis:
    LCS and 'Lost': Comedians are stranded halfway around the world with USD300.00, and must find a way back to Caroline's Comedy in NYC. Comedians must do anything, and everything, since $300.00 is not really enough to get around the world.

LCS and BootCamp: Comedians must face a gruelling physical and mental challenges, submitted by a drill seargent. Pass the challenge and life gets Easier, Fail it, life gets harder. Humor comes from dealing with the harshness of it all.

LCS and 'Are you Hot': Derived from the ugly thread here. Comedians give their stand up routines, but must also pass the hot-ness test, but such luminaries as Donatella Versace, Enrique Iglesias, and Bill Gates.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast