+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most amusing LCS Cross-Breeds

[LCS and America's Top Model.
    I just want to see them strutt their stuff down the cat walk, and get eye brow waxes...

LCS and "Queer Eye for The Straight Guy" - call it... "Funny Eye for The Straight Guy", the pun being that the "Straight Guy" isn't a sexual orientation, but a humor impediment.

A group of five comedians, "the Gab Five", remake a square, unfunny sour puss into the life of the party by the end of the episode. One comic works on basic knock-knock jokes, another on teaching the sour-puss to do impressions, another on how to do funny tension breaking balloon animals, another on sarcastic snappy comebacks and the last one on funny faces.

Hey, I like that last one Krom. I would probably watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    LCS and "Queer Eye for The Straight Guy" - call it... "Funny Eye for The Straight Guy", the pun being that the "Straight Guy" isn't a sexual orientation, but a humor impediment.

A group of five comedians, "the Gab Five", remake a square, unfunny sour puss into the life of the party by the end of the episode. One comic works on basic knock-knock jokes, another on teaching the sour-puss to do impressions, another on how to do funny tension breaking balloon animals, another on sarcastic snappy comebacks and the last one on funny faces.
    You see thats exactly the point. Too many sour pusses. too many people without a sense of humor. I'm all for it. Let the letter writing campaign begin.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I could see Dat on TAR desperately drawing charts and graphs trying to figure out the best route.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12