+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/22 possibilities

7/22 possibilities

I was just watching NBC and saw the preview for next week episode. Of course there was the whole "one more week in the house" thing, but then they said something about a 'special' guest or something like that. Then geoff and corey said something.... whatever. We know that NBC was upset that dave was booted, but he can't come back as a contestant. What if he's coming back as a co-host, or a non-particapatory member of the house (not in challenges or anythng). Maybe its not dave... who could it be?

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    hopefully, at Caroline's in NYC, they had him listed as a special guest until like the day before the first show

It would be really nice to see them bring Dave back not as a contestant but as something else like a co host but I really doubt they would. I'm also alittle pissed that last week they said the final 6 would be up for voting for america, but now it's just going to be 5. I think if they vote, they might still pick Dat. Voss and Tess will and I think Dat could beat either of them in a head to head. Cory isn't funny at all IMO so I really hope she gets booted though.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Ralphie, I see you!!!! Can you tell us who visits??

Cory is funny, If, you see her live! She is funny because she curses, they dont show that crap on TV!

Well all I can judge Cory on is what I've seen on LCS which wasn't that funny to me so maybe you're right. It would be the same way with Dat if I didn't check out his website. Maybe I'll find some of Cory's stuff online I'm willing to give her more chances lol.

heh, thanks

no problem, ive known about that for quite some time now

I saw that preview- Cory goes into that voice that the Gibson guy used on Laugh-In- I wondered why she did that- he's dead, I think- could it be Goldie Hawn or Lily Tomlin? Well, hell no, it's not Goldie Hawn- Lily does live around where they are- she's doing her one-woman show here-

I just thought it strange that Cory would act like that little Laugh-In guy. Surely they are not that desperate they are bringing in Ruth Buzzi. Of course, maybe that has nothing to do with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast