+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: 7/22 possibilities

  1. #11
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    I am lost, I dont think I saw that one

  2. #12
    Scot
    Guest
    I'm wondering if they will be bringing back the four people who left the house (Sean, Tere, Rob, and Dave). They could involve them in the voting or something along those lines, although I'm not sure exactly how it would work. It would be quite a shock, and would shake things up a bit. They do something similar on that other reality show...I don't watch that one but I think it it called "dog eat dog" or something like that.

  3. #13
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    No, they wouldnt do something similiar to Dog Eat Dog because at the end of the show, they are quizzed.I dont see any relationship with that and Last Comic Standing

  4. #14
    Scot
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    No, they wouldnt do something similiar to Dog Eat Dog because at the end of the show, they are quizzed.I dont see any relationship with that and Last Comic Standing


    You're right that it couldn't be exactly the same thing. The similarity I was referring to was the idea that the contestants who have already lost are given some sort of power over the contestants who are still playing. Perhaps I'm not remembering the Dog Eat Dog game correctly. In any case, regardless of how that show works, I'm still wondering if a return of those who have already left is a possibility.

  5. #15
    eddie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnison
    It would be really nice to see them bring Dave back not as a contestant but as something else like a co host but I really doubt they would. I'm also alittle pissed that last week they said the final 6 would be up for voting for america, but now it's just going to be 5. I think if they vote, they might still pick Dat. Voss and Tess will and I think Dat could beat either of them in a head to head. Cory isn't funny at all IMO so I really hope she gets booted though.
    I dunno "Ill na-na" had me on the floor for about a week.

  6. #16
    eddie
    Guest

    Next Week!

    my overly optimistic prediction:
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #17
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    LMAO! Good job with the image editing, but, you shouldve put it on Geoff or Tess, then we'd all be happy

  8. #18
    chrldr1818
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scot
    I'm wondering if they will be bringing back the four people who left the house (Sean, Tere, Rob, and Dave). They could involve them in the voting or something along those lines, although I'm not sure exactly how it would work. It would be quite a shock, and would shake things up a bit.
    I thought about that too. I thought that maybe they would involve the eliminated contestants in voting, or choosing the final 5 or something. I'm not sure if that's going to happen though. If they do bring the eliminated ones back, I don't think they'll bring Sean back. He doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with the show, or any of the comics that were in the house. I wouldn't be too devastated if they brought everyone else back but him.

    Quote Originally Posted by eddie
    I dunno "Ill na-na" had me on the floor for about a week.

    I thought that was hilarious. Cory had a great set, IMO. The "Ill na-na" thing and Elizabeth the slut had me

  9. #19
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    IF you liked the Elizabeth the slut thing, you should see her live. She adds on a more adult, more hilarious version! ITs greaT!!!

  10. #20
    chrldr1818
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    IF you liked the Elizabeth the slut thing, you should see her live. She adds on a more adult, more hilarious version! ITs greaT!!!
    Damn, I wanted to see her, Dave and Vos at Caroline's but I couldn't get off of work for the weekend to go up to NY. I thought the Elizabeth the slut thing was hilarious and it was probably so much funnier there since she didn't have to censor herself. Now I really wish I could've gone. CMS, you just have to keep rubbing it in don't you (I'm j/k at least other people from the FORT got to go)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.