+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: You guys are so funny

  1. #1
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012

    You guys are so funny

    I don't know how this all started, but all you LCS posters have been so funny the past few days. I just wanted to give some to you people, because I am LMAO!

    Scr*w the LCS comedians, I'm getting my comic relief just reading the posts in this forum.

    Thanks for laughs, guys!

  2. #2
    King of the world holiday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    693
    do you have a neck tatoo?

  3. #3
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I don't know how this all started, but all you LCS posters have been so funny the past few days. I just wanted to give some to you people, because I am LMAO!

    Scr*w the LCS comedians, I'm getting my comic relief just reading the posts in this forum.

    Thanks for laughs, guys!
    Well FWIW, if one of the people you are referring to is me, well its not that hard, particularly, since its rarely original. If you are refering to me. wow

    anyway. its a way to stay amused at work, if nothing else.

  4. #4
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    do you have a neck tatoo?
    No... what's that suppose to mean?

  5. #5
    rice_krispie
    Guest
    hmm and i only joined a few days ago. coincidence? yes. well for my sake lets say its not.

  6. #6
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rice_krispie
    hmm and i only joined a few days ago. coincidence? yes. well for my sake lets say its not.
    Gosh and i thought it was a laugh track, I should nave listened better to the snap, crackle and pop in those laughs.....

  7. #7
    RubenFan#205
    Guest
    Here is an question. Had the real DAT posted anything funny on this board yet since he came here ?

  8. #8
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    Lol, i joined two days ago, another coincidence? I think not!

  9. #9
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Here is a thought. Had the real DAT posted anything funny on this board yet since he came here ?
    Doesn't mean much.... isn't funny in the house, remember? (well except for the muttering in his mum's accent).

  10. #10
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    7,120
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Here is an question. Had the real DAT posted anything funny on this board yet since he came here ?


    OMG, that killed me. I have spewed Slurpee all over my monitor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.