+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dave is by far the the most overrated comic on this forum

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I've just decided that this Dave -vs- Dat thing is more played out than Toni on Paradise Hotel.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I wouldn't know, whats going on with Toni on Paradise Hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I've just decided that this Dave -vs- Dat thing is more played out than Toni on Paradise Hotel.

haha

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    I'll second that. It's even more played than the Ruben vs. Clay match a few months ago

Maybe Dave could get on Paradise Hotel and go after Toni with his "rat shovel".... Amanda too, while he's at it.

fiddle245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Fiddle, if you want to post your opinions that's fine, but don't insult other members (2nd coming, dont get invited to parties) because they don't agree with you.

The same thing goes to everyone.
    Ok, I guess I'll just have to stick to making fun of Arabs & Asians since that seems to be the culturally acceptable thing to do on LCS.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddle245
    Ok, I guess I'll just have to stick to making fun of Arabs & Asians since that seems to be the culturally acceptable thing to do on LCS.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddle245
    I think it's ok to make cultural un pc jokes. It only gets out of hand when you propogate hate toward different ethnic groups in your comedy routine. Saying ignorant stuff will always make you look foul.

fiddle245 is obviously playing on the fans of Dave by baiting them. Don't feed the trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I think it's ok to make cultural un pc jokes. It only gets out of hand when you propogate hate toward different ethnic groups in your comedy routine. Saying ignorant stuff will always make you look foul.
    A lot of it depends on context i think. It also depends on where the induhvidual crosses the line between humor and prejudice.

My wife, for example knows I mean nothing when I do some ethnic jokes, even if its against her ethnicity, because she knows i love her, and because I will make jokes against my own ethnicity as well. You can't always assume that though.

sorry just thinking
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast