+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 7: A Little Dis, A Little Dat

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Young Simba then proceeds to hug every comic he can get to sit still. "I love you, man." If you ever see Dat coming, hide your Bud Light, people.

It was like listening to Frodo give a campaign speech if he ran for President of Middle Earth against Sauron, Lord of Darkness

We see Dat staring out over Hollywood as he goes into some sort of Comic Kung-fu-talk-to-your-dead-ancestors deal in which his mother (she's alive, forget the dead-ancestor thingie) tells him "Youcandoit Datphan! Youcandoit!"
    Dat came off looking a bit scary with his " Youcandoit Datphan! Youcandoit!" Sounded a bit like Golum (?sp) from LOTR.

Oh, and Cory needs to go now more than ever for comparing the audience to hungry wolves.

Nice job, Wayner.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayner
    Look at me telling someone else’s jokes. I hope this doesn’t get me blackballed by the other members of the recapping community

Great recap Wayner! Well worth the wait

"It was like listening to Frodo give a campaign speech if he ran for President of Middle Earth against Sauron, Lord of Darkness. "

Too Good Man............I read this hours ago and I'm still laughing about.

Honor and Intergrity..............I hear there is a lot of that in Hollywood.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
    Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Good job W, it's like watching the tv show all over again..... only there're no moving pics lol

gle
    Great recap wayner..appreciate the fairness you displayed.

I have a suggestion/wish for the twist coming this week that will from the finalist number to five. Why not have Goeff and Tess and Rich go head to head for the final two spots. They are the only ones not to compete and it only seems fair to have to earn a finalist spot by actually performing and not being in a clique.
    Last edited by gle; 07-20-2003 at 05:18 PM.

Wayner ...consider yourself blackballed ...

FORT Regular
    Sorry I'm so late on this. I agree with the poster who said you should be on LCS. Your recap was a hoot. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gle
    Great recap wayner..appreciate the fairness you displayed.

I have a suggestion/wish for the twist coming this week that will from the finalist number to five. Why not have Goeff and Tess and Rich go head to head for the final two spots. They are the only ones not to compete and it only seems fair to have to earn a finalist spot by actually performing and not being in a clique.
    That's not fair because Ralphie and Corey got to go against the two weakest comics in the house- everyone left is pretty much left for a reason- they are either funny or the comics know they are funny and haven't challenged them.

My computer keeps freezing on this site- am I doing something wrong?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123