+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: fifth person to get eliminated

fifth person to get eliminated

Is there anyone out there who thinks it could possibly be anyone other than Cory or Geoff to go next?

Then again, I never expected Dave to go so soon...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Good question, Pud. I think there would be a good chance on Corey but I have seen so little of Geoff and hardly remember him to make a call on that. Based on the little airtime he has had, it would be quite funny if he managed to walk away with the whole thing!

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Good question, Pud. I think there would be a good chance on Corey but I have seen so little of Geoff and hardly remember him to make a call on that. Based on the little airtime he has had, it would be quite funny if he managed to walk away with the whole thing!

As long as it's not Rich, Ralphie, or Dave ....... oh shoot ..... that later has already been eliminated. Well, I'm going with Rich winning it cause I like his antics.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Minus Corey and Tess, who seem to get on my nerves comedy wise for some reason, I would think any of the guys would make me happy. I really like Ralphie the most. I'm looking forward to seeing more or Rich and Geoff, though. It's been too long to remember much of anything about how they perform.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    After last week I have no guess. I haven't seen Geoff on stage - maybe he's underestimated too ??

It's possible if Dat is voted to make the challenge, he could challenge Rich- I mean, that was his pick in the booth and according to his "I don't want anyone 'evil' to win- he would see Rich as 'evil' and challenge him. I think he equates Rich and Dave as both the same.

And it's possible he might win. I haven't seen Rich's act, so I don't know how funny he is. And like Dave said last week, -he's young- a young crowd- they might go for the young comic- you never know. But I think Dat knows that Rich is very funny on stage and would beat him, so if Cory is able to be voted on, I would think she would be the one-

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    After last week I have no guess. I haven't seen Geoff on stage - maybe he's underestimated too ??
    One thing that's interesting...from what I've seen, the people who are left are good at what they do, but the style/material either appeals to you or it doesn't. I admire the professionalism, quickness, and stage confidence or Ralphie and Rich, for example, but don't connect with their humor. I connected much more with Dave's humor and Rob's (though I didn't feel like Rob had developed it all that well yet), and a number of people who didn't make the final ten, incluing some of the women who were eliminated early, and my favorite: Edidie Pepitone!!

I have to assume that Geoff has gotten the least screen time because he will leave this week in a quiet way...

personally I think tess is just not funny. I'm sorry, but I have known too many people of the female persuasion who act just like that, the whole diva thing to the max. For me, its tired, and sad.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    personally I think tess is just not funny. I'm sorry, but I have known too many people of the female persuasion who act just like that, the whole diva thing to the max. For me, its tired, and sad.

I, personally woudn't shed too many tears if she got sent packing.

PeopleHateMe
    Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    It's possible if Dat is voted to make the challenge, he could challenge Rich- I mean, that was his pick in the booth and according to his "I don't want anyone 'evil' to win- he would see Rich as 'evil' and challenge him. I think he equates Rich and Dave as both the same.

And it's possible he might win. I haven't seen Rich's act, so I don't know how funny he is. And like Dave said last week, -he's young- a young crowd- they might go for the young comic- you never know. But I think Dat knows that Rich is very funny on stage and would beat him, so if Cory is able to be voted on, I would think she would be the one-
    If you wanna see Rich's act, go to Foundrymusic.com and in the search box type in Rich Vos...click on the downloads for rich vos and scroll down until you see Rich Vos On Def Comedy Jam, click that and then download (after u click on the download a popup comes up click on Steve C (webmaster of foundry) giving the finger to download)..

They also have stuff from Vos on LCS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast