+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: fifth person to get eliminated

I think the remix footage said like 1993 or 94, so yeah he's old enough.
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Well that completely shuts my case down

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho24
    You guys are never going to believe me, but here goes.

I just saw Geoff Brown on Comic Remix and he was freaking hysterical...I was laughing my ass off. He did this routine about Rasta music took from us and then did a Rasta version of Great Balls of Fire. I don't know, but it was really funny. I want to see him challenged now

I saw that too, I thought it was pretty funny. I want to see him in a head to head too, not just because I liked that joke but because I want to see him do stand up, actually I'd just like to see him say anything. I'm no Dat Phan, but I'd say he only gets about 6.343434 seconds of air time per week.

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818

I saw that too, I thought it was pretty funny. I want to see him in a head to head too, not just because I liked that joke but because I want to see him do stand up, actually I'd just like to see him say anything. I'm no Dat Phan, but I'd say he only gets about 6.343434 seconds of air time per week.
    LMAO at first I thought it was a play on words. But, then, I read it again and understood it. lol

Everyone talks about how Dat is not funny in the house. Has Tess ever said anything funny? I can't recall. The "I'm sexy" routine isn't that funny, IMO.

Well, that may be true, but I remember during her Extra tour of the house, she did say a few funny things

I was hoping to find some speculation on this thread about what will happen this coming week. From the ads it sounds like they are going to do something very different from the previous weeks. They also said something about "you won't believe who shows up." I'm wondering if they are going to bring back the people who lost the challenges (i.e. Sean, Tere, Rob, and Dave). They might somehow be included in the voting. I'm not exactly sure how it would work, but that would shake things up a bit. This is just my wild speculation. Does anyone else have any predictions or thoughts on this?

Welcome Scot, and I do hope that all of them come back, it would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleHateMe
    If you wanna see Rich's act, go to Foundrymusic.com and in the search box type in Rich Vos...click on the downloads for rich vos and scroll down until you see Rich Vos On Def Comedy Jam, click that and then download (after u click on the download a popup comes up click on Steve C (webmaster of foundry) giving the finger to download)..

They also have stuff from Vos on LCS.
    isn't that illegal?
    -Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eddie
    isn't that illegal?

I'm not sure if it is or not. I know downloading music is because of a copyright law, but I'm not sure if stand up comedy is covered by that. If it's material from a comedian's album it might be illegal. I avoid downloading anything like that at all costs now. I don't want to run the risk of the government putting some kind of "spyware" in my computer to make it slower. I think if my computer slows down anymore the damn thing is going to stop running altogether.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast