+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: fifth person to get eliminated

  1. #11
    zapata
    Guest
    you know, they've had so much time to edit this- and they have played up the Dat/Cory scenes alot- Geoff has not been played up as much- I wonder if that does not foreshadow Dat getting rid of Cory next week in a stand-off- I mean, of all the footage they have to choose from, it seems strange so much of the Cory/Dat gets in.

    I got a feeling she'll be gone.

  2. #12
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    you know, they've had so much time to edit this- and they have played up the Dat/Cory scenes alot- Geoff has not been played up as much- I wonder if that does not foreshadow Dat getting rid of Cory next week in a stand-off- I mean, of all the footage they have to choose from, it seems strange so much of the Cory/Dat gets in.

    I got a feeling she'll be gone.
    I am not so sure. Judging from what I am feeling, its going to be a while before Dat is challenged again.

    I think it more likely that Cory will be challenged and lose

    (I was gonna go with the cannibalism bit, but its getting a bit played).


  3. #13
    Orange
    Guest
    I think that the next peson to get eliminated will be either Tess or Geoff. They're ok, though, but I just don't think that they'll make it. I personally wouldn't mind if Dat Phan left, though. He seem too muck like a weirdo, suck-up, and a poseur . But, that's just me...



  4. #14
    Wolf
    Guest
    Dave said there was going to be a nice surprise, so I have a feeling that he's talking about a nice surprise for HIS fans. So it could be that Dat gets eliminated.

    I, personally, hope Tess gets eliminated.

  5. #15
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    I want Geoff gone!

  6. #16
    zapata
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Dave said there was going to be a nice surprise, so I have a feeling that he's talking about a nice surprise for HIS fans. So it could be that Dat gets eliminated.

    I, personally, hope Tess gets eliminated.
    I didn't know that! That could only mean Dat is going. Or he could be talking about the surprise guest that shows up. Someone else said that Dat is in the final five. Though I'm beginning to figure out no one really knows anything that they say they know for sure.

  7. #17
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    I didn't know that! That could only mean Dat is going. Or he could be talking about the surprise guest that shows up. Someone else said that Dat is in the final five. Though I'm beginning to figure out no one really knows anything that they say they know for sure.
    I know who is gonna be eliminated....

  8. #18
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    TELL ME!!! PM it to me or something! I want to know! lol

  9. #19
    senrik
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    TELL ME!!! PM it to me or something! I want to know! lol
    Me of course.


  10. #20
    CashMoneySoviet
    Guest
    You had me giddy like a schoolgirl for a bit, no, Im joking but blah! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.