+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if .... (speculations)

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar

What if .... (speculations)

I am not sure if this belongs on a new thread but I am not sure where to post it so if the admin want to move this to another thread just let me know ok Anyhow I have been reading all the threads and someone who has gotten email from Dave (can't remember who) but Dave said to stay tuned because there we would not be disappointed. Now I have no idea what this means but just for funsies what IF ... the powers that be on this show decided to bring back say the last 2 or 3 people who got booted from the house to come back and allowed them to challenge whoever they wanted to (not sure what the rules should be but hopefully you can get my drift here) .. In other words, Dave and Rob might have another chance at being the Last Comic Standing. On Fame they brought in a "spoiler" after many weeks of hard work by the other contestants and supposedly this spoiler could snatch away the regular contestants chances. Anyhow ... maybe it is not over as much as we think it is. Knowing these kinds of shows anything could happen. Heck we might see Dave and Rob again in Vegas. Who knows .. it could happen ... right? Just thinking out loud here

That would be very interesting.
    Aside from seeing 2 of my faves again, this would definitely appease the crowds screaming for Dat's blood.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlene
    the powers that be on this show decided to bring back say the last 2 or 3 people who got booted from the house to come back and allowed them to challenge whoever they wanted to
    Nope.. That wouldn't be fair. Let say, Dave gets to come back and he challenges Dat again. It wouldn't be fair to Dat because he already beat Dave once and he shouldn't need to prove it once again.

I think what Dave meant by "you would not be disappointed" is that.. he probably already have a deal with NBC ?

I wouldn't like that at all. It's different if it is a "new" person, but to have someone back? What's the point of watching and getting so involved if they are not really "off" the show. I wouldn't be so eager to watch LCS 2 if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Nope.. That wouldn't be fair. Let say, Dave gets to come back and he challenges Dat again. It wouldn't be fair to Dat because he already beat Dave once and he shouldn't need to prove it once again.

I think what Dave meant by "you would not be disappointed" is that.. he probably already have a deal with NBC ?
    I know Someone (from one of these darned threads.... I'm too lazy to find it ) already has a special on Comedy Central.

I'm a bit interested to know what if any of the show machinations are being hidden. I mean, if we are the ones voting, all the editing is sure to sway the voting one way or another, right?

Call me cynical, but i mistrust the media.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Hug me!
    Oh yeah.. I think it was Wayner who said that. I think we will see a Dave's interview soon here on FORT.. RIGHT ? Right ?

I don't think that would happen, it would be nice though. In Dave's e-mail(I forget who posted this, I'll have to check) he urged the viewers not to quit watching the show because there might be a "pleasant surprise". Right now I think the only thing that I will find pleasantly surprising is if they bring Dave back(he was my fav), but I don't think they will. After the outcome of last night's show, I need a pleasant surprise

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818
    I don't think that would happen, it would be nice though. In Dave's e-mail(I forget who posted this, I'll have to check) he urged the viewers not to quit watching the show because there might be a "pleasant surprise". Right now I think the only thing that I will find pleasantly surprising is if they bring Dave back(he was my fav), but I don't think they will. After the outcome of last night's show, I need a pleasant surprise
    Considering the parallels to survivor... maybe we have it all wrong. Maybe in the next phase, the cast-off members make the selection.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Oh yeah.. I think it was Wayner who said that. I think we will see a Dave's interview soon here on FORT.. RIGHT ? Right ?

Oh, yes, I'm sure we will NBC seems like such a cooperative network:rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Considering the parallels to survivor... maybe we have it all wrong. Maybe in the next phase, the cast-off members make the selection.
    Oh, I never thought of that, that would be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast