+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What if .... (speculations)

Quote Originally Posted by ahlene
    For instance, what IF Dave had gotten beaten by Ralphie? Would you be as upset? Just curious :-)
    Yes I would be upset! Dave is a lot smaller than Ralphie. Ralphie's got an unfair advantage. But if Dave got hurt, I could always take care of him ...Oh, you mean if Dave were beaten in a head to head, not in a fight?

I know I would still be very upset about it. Dave was my favorte, and my pick to win the whole thing. I didn't want anyone to beat him, and IMO no one was capable of beating him, but I was proved wrong. I was looking forward to a Dave/Rich showdown in the end. No matter who would've taken Dave out my favorite would still be gone

ahlene said:

While we are on the "what if's" I have asked this on other threads but I do not think that anyone has answered this .. but IF Dave had gotten beat by any of the other comics do you think people would be as angry and upset? For instance, what IF Dave had gotten beaten by Ralphie? Would you be as upset? Just curious
    I am very Disappointed that Dave is gone because he was the funniest person on the show. The first half of every show he had me rolling! Dat has said one thing funny in 4 shows in the house, and he didn't do it on purpose. Now had Dave lost to Geoff or beat Geoff It would not matter to me because neither one of them adds to the show. Any one else I would have been disappointed as well but maybe not as much because if it was between Ralphie and Dave or Rich and Dave I would have already been ready for someone I enjoy to be gone. So the fact that my Favorite lost to someone I don't find funny (in the house, I'm not knocking his standup) makes the loss much harder to take.

FORT Newbie

What if .... (speculations)

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Here's another What if.

What if the winner of LCS competes against the winner of AI/ai2. They are both put on an island off the coast of malaysia for 38 days. whoever is the winner gets to eat the other one (ala cannibalism).
    I HAD to come out and thank you for that one. LOL.

I did just see a commercial for LCS that leads me to believe some of the ousted comics may be coming back. My first thought was to be judges, but I can hope to rejoin the fray, tho I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by volsh

I did just see a commercial for LCS that leads me to believe some of the ousted comics may be coming back. My first thought was to be judges, but I can hope to rejoin the fray, tho I doubt it.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by volsh

I was watching Fame last night, and I saw the commercial. It just showed that the contestants will have to go through one more head to head, and then at the end, it said "And you won't beleive who shows up." I have no idea who it'll be. I don't think they'll bring back comics that have been eliminated, because that doesn't seem fair. I'd love it if they brought Dave back though, not to try and win the competition(he's still got a huge career ahead of him), but just for sheer entertainment value. I think this might be the "pleasant surprise" Dave was talking about, since this is the last episode that was taped, but I just don't know who it could be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123