+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if .... (speculations)

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Nope.. That wouldn't be fair. Let say, Dave gets to come back and he challenges Dat again. It wouldn't be fair to Dat because he already beat Dave once and he shouldn't need to prove it once again.

I think what Dave meant by "you would not be disappointed" is that.. he probably already have a deal with NBC ?
    Ok I certainly agree with you on this but on Fame do you think bringing in a spoiler, who could essentially take the whole thing while those other people have worked for weeks to win, is fair? We all know that life is not fair sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818

Oh, yes, I'm sure we will NBC seems like such a cooperative network:rolleyes
    who GE {Backspace} {Backspace} NBC? cooperative? Of course they are...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I hope whatever the surpirse on the show that it involves Dave. Dave Dave Dave Dave Dave!

While we are on the "what if's" I have asked this on other threads but I do not think that anyone has answered this .. but IF Dave had gotten beat by any of the other comics do you think people would be as angry and upset? For instance, what IF Dave had gotten beaten by Ralphie? Would you be as upset? Just curious :-)

Quote Originally Posted by zapata
    I wouldn't like that at all. It's different if it is a "new" person, but to have someone back? What's the point of watching and getting so involved if they are not really "off" the show. I wouldn't be so eager to watch LCS 2 if that happened.
    I understand what you are saying but we really are never sure what will happen on these reality shows ... I was just speculating :0-)

Here's another What if.

What if the winner of LCS competes against the winner of AI/ai2. They are both put on an island off the coast of malaysia for 38 days. whoever is the winner gets to eat the other one (ala cannibalism).
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Here's another What if.

What if the winner of LCS competes against the winner of AI/ai2. They are both put on an island off the coast of malaysia for 38 days. whoever is the winner gets to eat the other one (ala cannibalism).
    Dude.. Ruben knocked out his own brother for a turkey sandwich. Whoever get put on the island against him doesn't stand a chance... Well.. unless of course.. the winner of LCS is Ralp.

Dude.. Ruben knocked out his own brother for a turkey sandwich. Whoever get put on the island against him doesn't stand a chance... Well.. unless of course.. the winner of LCS is Ralp.
    ROFL Now those are both funny "what IF's" Thanks for the laugh!!

Well, There is that issue with kuru, but thats just a *small* detail.

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Here's another What if.

Thanks for the laughs, that was a good one That was a good "what if", and probably very likely to happen...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast