+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Tragedy

Rymer

A Tragedy

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have terrible news. Last night, a brutal murder occured. The victim? Comedy. A heinous crime indeed. We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of this beloved member of our society. More details will be available pending a full investigation.

***5 minutes later***

Ladies and Gentlemen, after an extensive investigation of excrutiating detail, an investigation that cost millions of dollars of the taxpayers' money (mostly extorted by me), all leads in this murder investigation point to one suspect. Dat Phan.

***At the Trial Following Dat's Arrest***

Dat. You stand before the eyes of the law charged with the July 15 slaying of comedy. Do you have anything to say in your defense?

Dat Phan: My mom says "My boy, he ha ha. He get education to be ha ha."

Ladies and Gentlemen, you heard it here, Dat pleads guilty to the murder of comedy. And Dat, stop beating that dog. It's dead. Leave it alone.

In light of your plea, I hereby find you and your accomplices (70% of the audience) guilty of the first degree murder of Comedy. I also find you guilty of overdoing a bad routine, perverting the art of writing and rhetoric, and for simply making America look bad.

Ladies and Gentlemen, comedy is dead. Dat Phan is all that remains. What a sad day for humanity!

-Rymer
    Did you get a look at the guy who robbed you? Well, it was Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by MadCowDisease
    Ladies and Gentlemen, comedy is dead. Dat Phan is all that remains. What a sad day for humanity!

-Rymer
    What's in the sentancing phase? Or should we ask Dave about that?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Hug me!

Your honor, Dat may be the executor.. But Rich was the real killer. Ralp can testify!!!!
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 07-16-2003 at 06:34 PM.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Pfffft. I guess I murdered comedy, too, since I laughed at Dat last night. Wait, I laughed at Dave, too. Okay, so I saved comedy...no, murdered it...no, I....uh

IT'S A FREAKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stomps out redfaced*
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Pfffft. I guess I murdered comedy, too, since I laughed at Dat last night. Wait, I laughed at Dave, too. Okay, so I saved comedy...no, murdered it...no, I....uh

IT'S A FREAKING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stomps out redfaced*
    Your pun-ishment, Death by a thousand Quips.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Your pun-ishment, Death by a thousand Quips.
    I read that too fast, saw "whips" and am now sorely disappointed.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Rymer
    I didn't want to say anything for a sentence because anything I would've come up with only would have been mean. And Dave's not involved in this investigation. Just me. Dave's a really classy guy. I'm not.

And Majih, lighten up. I just wrote this thread to generate a few laughs from those who don't think Dat's "ph"unny.
    Did you get a look at the guy who robbed you? Well, it was Dave.

Hug me!
    May be Dat's mom is the killer... after all, she said "If you don't take out the trush, I am going to KILL you".

Quote Originally Posted by MadCowDisease
    I didn't want to say anything for a sentence because anything I would've come up with only would have been mean. And Dave's not involved in this investigation. Just me. Dave's a really classy guy. I'm not.

And Majih, lighten up. I just wrote this thread to generate a few laughs from those who don't think Dat's "ph"unny.
    Asking me to lighten up is very ironic. If you knew me well enough, you might understand my HUMOR! I'm as light as a feather, thank you very much. I just think the thread would have been better suited for one of the already existing threads and not one of it's own since the Datbashing is getting WAYYYYYY over the line. I haven't seen anything this ugly since the AI finals. While Dat is not my favorite I am quite tired of seeing him drug through the mud. Thanks.

I shall now vacate the thread and head off to greener pastures.
    ~*~ Maji *~

hehe i thought his post was amusing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast