+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After LCS: Who Have You Become A Fan Of?

FORT Newbie

After LCS: Who Have You Become A Fan Of?

Another long-time lurker, first-time poster here, coming out of the woodwork after Tuesday's episode... while I'm bummed out that my two favorite comics on the show have been dismissed (Rob and Dave), I'm glad that the show introduced me to them, and should they ever drop by my neck of the woods to perform, I'll happily buy a ticket. Even if they won't get the development deal with NBC and the half-hour special on Comedy Central, I would hope that they've gotten a lot more name recognition just from being on the show, and that'll boost their careers.

How about you? Which of the comics on LCS, be they semi-finalists, finalists, or the ultimate winner of the whole thing, would you go see perform?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Dat Phan.

and nick!

I'd see any of them, mainly because of the editing process, we might not be seeing them as all they are on stage- but I do laugh at Tess, I have to admit- she cracks me up- for some reason, though, whenever I think of Tere, I get down a little- she cried so much and seemed so unhappy, when I think of her, this feeling of pity comes over me.

Hug me!
    Probably Dave. His go go cart joke was hilarious. Dat Phan ? he is alright... I am beginning to think that he has no other materials other then using his vietnamese accent.

I'm with Zapata, I'd see any of them.

I agree Nick, hopefully the show will be a great stepping stone for all the performers.

to the site
    "That's Numberwang!"

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Well, I already saw Rich, Dave and Cory together last week. Loved it. I would definitely see Rich and Dave again, tomorrow if I could.

I would like to see any of the comics live, to see what they're really like. One thing each of these guys mentioned was they obviously couldn't be off-color on NBC - so they were able to get a little moreso in their own show.

And I would like to see Geoff do anything, ANYTHING, ANYTHING, so I can determine if he's funny.

While I'm not thrilled with Dat, Tess or Geoff, I think me seeing them live is probably 99% different than what I've seen on NBC.

FORT Fan
    One of the things that I like best about this show is that it has introduced these comics to me. I know that they have been around for awhile... but when you live in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere...you don't get much access to live entertainment.

I would drive hundreds of miles to see Dave Mordal ...and probably will. I would want to see Dat Phan on a sitcom someday. I would love to see Ralphie May live and if he ever comes to Omaha...I will be there. I would watch a Rich Vos comedy special...and I would also tune in to catch Rob Cantrel in anything.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    2 things I forgot.
    Welcome Nick
    and I wouldn't pay a dime to see Tere!

FORT Fan
    Oh...btw...great thread Nick!

Dave!!!!! He has been my favorite from the start.
    Ralphie has had some very funny stuff.
    And for some odd reason Voss has grown on me since he has been in the house.
    Also would like to see Rob
    And a guy from one of the coast semis middle age, kind of dumpy looking, he walked around all funny and laughed at himself, thought he was very funny but can't remember his name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast