+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After LCS: Who Have You Become A Fan Of?

Seeing as I am Dave's tub toy, my answer should be clear. I like all of the comics to varying degrees, though. I would have loved to see Dave, Vos and Cory - what a lineup! Ralphie's material isn't really my taste but he still makes me laugh. Just naturally funny. Rob Cantrell is quirky and goofy, which I love. Tess, I liked her personality but now it grates, however I remember liking her act. Geoff, it's hard to say because the editors seem to have forgotten that he exists. Dat? Needs to mature but there is talent there.

Can Everybody say DAT!?

I'd pay to see the all of them with the exception of Tere and Sean. They were just not my cup of tea.

Oh, and I'm not sure about Geoff. We haven't really seen that much of him. His audition wasn't enough to determine if I like him or not.

Welcome Nick!

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    I would pay to see Dat, Ralphie, Dave, Rich, and Rob. I probably would not pay to see Corey or Geoff. I would definitely NOT pay to see Tess, Tere, and Sean. JHMO

Quote Originally Posted by ahlene
    I would pay to see Dat, Ralphie, Dave, Rich, and Rob. I probably would not pay to see Corey or Geoff. I would definitely NOT pay to see Tess, Tere, and Sean. JHMO
    Does that mean you'd see them but not for money? 'cus for me, I would need to be paid to see them.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I like everyone who is left in the house except Tess. I also think Dave is an hilarious guy and he kinda reminds me of Roddy from bb3 for some reason. And Dat Phan reminds me of Rupert Gee (from the Letterman show, hello deli owner), who is one hilarious guy his damn self in a totally dry manner.

Welcome to the boards btw!

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    Does that mean you'd see them but not for money? 'cus for me, I would need to be paid to see them.
    LOL I probably would not waste my time on any of the ones other than the ones I said I would pay to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlene
    LOL I probably would not waste my time on any of the ones other than the ones I said I would pay to see.
    LOL I was sorta Kidding. but only sorta. It costs me $$ to get off the Island, so it better be good.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Dave Mordal, no question - his show pitch was one of the single most hilarious things I have ever heard. I think Ralphie is funnier off the cuff than his act but I'd see him. Doubt I'd see Dat, Corey, Tess, Sean but hey, I have to hire babysitters. On the fence about Vos - he reminds me of a friend I have...its uncanny.

I'd pay to see Dave or Rob, and I'd probably pay to see Vos if it was convenient for me to go. I still haven't really made up my mind about Ralphie. He's pretty funny but he talks too fast on stage. I wouldn't pay to see any of the others though, particularly Sean and Dat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast