+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Mob Boss must go

Quote Originally Posted by Heather01
    I think the only problem with the coalition is that they gave their target too many choices of people to go up against. If they wanted to get rid of Dat they should have narrowed his choices. I think that the coalition would have worked if the follow was done:

-Find the two people who have sets more equal to Dats' (energy level) and that could beat him (for me it would be Ralphie and Tess)

-The rest of the group votes for each other (i.e. Rich votes Dave, Dave votes Cory, Cory votes Geoff, etc.)

-Dat would only have the choicce between Ralphie and Tess, each of who I think could beat him.

The way the coalition played it gave Dat too many choices. With Dat and Daves' comedy being so different they left too much to chance. It came down to the make-up of the audience and which style they preferred (would they prefer high energy or more of a low key approach).
    Heather, I agree and disagree with you. I think giving Dat less choices would've been more effective(But I still don't understand why Dat picked Dave when he voted against Rich, oh well, that's beside the point). I don't know if Tess would've been able to beet him, I haven't seen enough from her yet, and I don't find Dat's style very appealing so it probably isn't fair for me to judge. I don't think having everyone else vote for someone else would've worked, it's a little too risky. Some people, mostly Geoff probably couldn't be trusted to do something like that, considering last week when he voted for Cory. Someone might have been able to make their plan backfire on them, but their plan backfired on them anyway, so your idea might have been better

BTW, carrera your avatar cracks me up. CashMoneySovie, your sig has me

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818
    BTW, carrera your avatar cracks me up. CashMoneySovie, your sig has me
    I am axin' you America! Whud abou da chirrun????

(no offense intended, just a little post-AI humor)

I still don't understand why she didn't make it to the top 12 :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by chrldr1818

I still don't understand why she didn't make it to the top 12 :rolleyes
    I KNOW! Juanita is a STAR! Don't you know who she is????

Sigh. Those were the days. I would have traded Carmen for her in a heartbeat. Too bad this isn't the AI2 thread, no?

Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    I KNOW! Juanita is a STAR! Don't you know who she is????

Sigh. Those were the days. I would have traded Carmen for her in a heartbeat. Too bad this isn't the AI2 thread, no?

I know, she is definately a star, no one understood her, all she was doing was axin America whud abou da chirrun. I've never heard a voice as beautiful as Juanita's, and I've definately never heard anyone so well spoken:rolleyes Good thing this isn't the AI board though. I went to the "official" AI2 board on Bolt.com, and the Clay fans sent me running away screaming. I've never seen anyone post that much before, it was insane

Anyway, Dave Dave Dave Dave, just thought I'd give one of the comics(my fav ) a plug since this is the LCS forum

Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    I'm interested to see what it is about Rich that makes them all fear him. It's considered ballsy to take on Ralphie and Rich... Ralphie I can see because we've seen him perform more, but what is it about Rich that makes him the Don? His many years of experience? Scary tattoos? The hat, my God, the hat?! I'm starting to like the guy, but what did he do to make everyone kiss his ring?

I think it's being from NYC that makes him the Don... the man with the plan. Everyone likes a leader if they need someone to follow.
    -Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eddie
    I think it's being from NYC that makes him the Don... the man with the plan. Everyone likes a leader if they need someone to follow.
    Its the 'I'll make you an offer you can't refuse' attitute. Pure NYC (as a recent emigre from that land).

Its the arrogance. the pushiness, and the lack of caring about any of it.

"The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    They are just 3 triplets doing a pirouette and being silly.
    *perk* pirouette?

Finally a smiley I can use instead of searching for my spell check.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    *perk* pirouette?

Finally a smiley I can use instead of searching for my spell check.

Good idea, Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast