+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should go and who will go/Predictions? (7/15)

Who should go and who will go? (7/15)

Would love to hear people's thoughts on who should get the boot tonight (who's the least funny of those who are left) and who will get the boot, based on the politics of the show.

Now that I've asked, I can't answer my own question! I don't know who should go. Maybe I'll get some insight from your replies.

But I think that Geoff Brown is who they'll set their sites on this week, based on the preview snippet I saw last week where Ralphie (who I happen to think is rather mean (though very funny)) decided Geoff was the next person worthy of his wrath. Whether he truly ends up going home will depend on who he challenges, I suppose.

Opinions anyone?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Welcome to the FORT, elileah!

I don't know who should go. But I agree that they will probably target Geoff this week because it appeared last week that he agreed to vote one way, then went another. And I think that as long as the person he challenges isn't Cory or Tess, he'll be the one to go tonight. Though honestly, we haven't seen enough of his act to really judge him - he could surprise us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Though honestly, we haven't seen enough of his act to really judge him - he could surprise us all.
    Good point, Wayner (love your recaps btw). I think I enjoy seeing the comics perform more now than during the auditions because we know more of their personalities now. Frankly I can't remember whether Geoff was funny or not!

Personally, I think Geoff should go because he doesn't add anything to this show, and I think he will go because he will not only get the most challenges, but he will also lose the head-to-head competition. (And I predict that Cory will once again be protected - she won't vote for Geoff, but everybody else in the Coalition will.)
    "It takes grace to play the second fiddle well" - The Fall, "Strife Knot"

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    If this is true than I beleive he (see below) will be the next to go because the show doesn't need a bad rap.

Quote:

Bringing up the rear again was Dat Phan, who must've just said "F$#@ it. Instead of just sort of ripping off Margaret Cho, I'll just go ahead and blatantly do it." The sad thing was, his imitation of his mother's Asian accent wasn't really all that convincing. Nonetheless, he made it to the house.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

dvm
    Get off the hate train.

Predictions for 7/15 episode

Alright people

Is everyone psyched up for tonight??!!

What's gonna happen? Who's getting called out? Who will be the challenger? Thoughts? Predictions??

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Mosby
    (And I predict that Cory will once again be protected - she won't vote for Geoff, but everybody else in the Coalition will.)
    I think Cory works really hard at protecting herself and all it shows (to me) is lack of confidence. And I think that's a shame because I like her and if she liked herself more she'd probably impress more people.

DISCLAIMER: ==> Of course this (and all of my comments) are relating purely to what is shown on TV which is likely completely different from how things truly unfold.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    If this is true than I beleive he (see below) will be the next to go because the show doesn't need a bad rap.

Quote:

Bringing up the rear again was Dat Phan, who must've just said "F$#@ it. Instead of just sort of ripping off Margaret Cho, I'll just go ahead and blatantly do it." The sad thing was, his imitation of his mother's Asian accent wasn't really all that convincing. Nonetheless, he made it to the house.
    Where did this quote come from?

FORT Fan
    I think Dat will be targeted again. These folks seem to not like living with him and that seems to take precedence over everything else.

Dat will need to get immunity again or kick butt in the showdown to stay another week. Who he chooses to face off with could be the BIG loser and the shocker that the promo's have been advertising.

I sure hope he doesn't pick Dave! It would sure send the house in a tizzie...if he should "off" the don himself. So I am picking Rich Vos to go although I think Geoff should be the one to go because so far he has added nothing to the show.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    It depends on the challenge. I'd like to see some of Geoff's act just to see if he has a right to be on this show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast