+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should go and who will go/Predictions? (7/15)

FORT Regular

This quote coming from someone not even a comedian.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    I don't understand how can this person say that Dat just sort of rip off Margret Chow. I mean either you are or you're not there's not just sort of. Why am I getting angry at a nobody anyway? If this person has seen both Margret Cho and Dat comic stand-up, then he would think differently. Whoever said that Dat stole from other comic joke is a lying. If he was stealing from others, then why would comedian like Bobby Lee and Margret Chow work with him. He has done stuff on stage wouldn't his credibility had been tarnish a long time ago. Whoever made up that rumor is just lame and pathetic.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    If this is true than I beleive he (see below) will be the next to go because the show doesn't need a bad rap.

Quote:

Bringing up the rear again was Dat Phan, who must've just said "F$#@ it. Instead of just sort of ripping off Margaret Cho, I'll just go ahead and blatantly do it." The sad thing was, his imitation of his mother's Asian accent wasn't really all that convincing. Nonetheless, he made it to the house.
    Whoever wrote this article had nothing nice to say about anyone in the house... he was a miserable critic

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    well, hells bells, I guess I won't be missing tonights episode... of course I wasn't going to miss it anyway, but gee Ralphie, you have me counting down the minutes (330)

I'll drink to that!!! I think Double elimination..whoever said that, I think that is the best prediction yet!! Can't wait.....276 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Marysafan
    I saw a promo for the show saying that there will be a "shocker".
    Yes, but in the world of reality TV, does the word "shocker" actually have any meaning left?
    "It takes grace to play the second fiddle well" - The Fall, "Strife Knot"

FORT Fan
    Well...according to Ralphie May ....this time it does...and I believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marysafan
    Well...according to Ralphie May ....this time it does...and I believe him.
    Hmm...well, I might be surprised if:

Ralphie, Dave or Dat lost a head-to-head challenge

or

Geoff won an head-to-head challenge

but I doubt I'd actually be shocked.
    "It takes grace to play the second fiddle well" - The Fall, "Strife Knot"

thinks he's so smart MyNameIsKenny's Avatar
    Wow. What a horrible stupid person that writes that blog.

...Ralphie May, certainly the largest of our contestants. I've seen him do his schtick on Jimmy Kimmel's late night talk show and the funniest thing he did was fall down the stairs. It was still funnier than anything he did last night, which included talking about "da hood" and other ebonics-tinged topics, despite the fact that he's white and doesn't talk like that when he's off stage.
    Ooh. Comedian in "different in real life from on-stage" SHOCKER!
    Hot news just in -- Michael Jackson has a new album coming out. That's right, folks, it's called [pedophilia joke].

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsKenny
    Ooh. Comedian in "different in real life from on-stage" SHOCKER!
    Whaaaaaat? That never happens, I'm sure!
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I haven't seen the previews promising a "shocker". I do know, however, that when shows promise a "shocker" it usually isn't

That's usually the case, but Ralphie said we will be shocked, so I think I will be. I'd be shocked if anyone but Geoff were challanged and/or eliminated. I think it's only fair that he goes, like Ralphie said on the show, he's "skating through this". He hasn't ever been in the majority, so this time, I don't think the other comics will give him a choice. All of them, or at least the Coalition will vote against him so he has to go in a head to head. But I don't know if that's actually going to happen since it's going to be shocking. I guess we'll have to wait and see, now I can't wait til it comes on.

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    My theory:

Dat is Singled out, Chooses Tess. Tess is blown away.
    Reasoning?
    Dat, well, obvious, Forshadowing is there.
    Tess? Notice on the NBC Site, her picture is the only one still on the bottom?

Since everything but the last episode is likely filmed already, this *may* be foreshadowing.
    Well I really hope you are correct here :-) Tess is the one I would want to leave. And I do think that Dat will not win the immunity (also something about the previews of tonites show where they show them in the booth ... Dat was not shown first and usually the person who wins immunity goes in first) Anyhow just a thought. And I do hope he chooses Tess and really gets on her last nerve for real this time LOL
    GO DAT!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast