+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should go and who will go/Predictions? (7/15)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    My thought is that the "shocker" is they are eliminating more than one comic tonight.
    Now there's a twist...

And, being true to reality tv, there will be a "spoiler" or an "ex-comic" or a prison record revealed. Who knows.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    And, being true to reality tv, there will be a "spoiler" or an "ex-comic" or a prison record revealed. Who knows.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho24
    I've noticed that Rich, Dave, and Ralphie really don't put much effort into the challenges. That's why I thought it was stupid that they get pissed when the coalition doesn't win the exemption. If you don't want Dat to win, then try harder, stupid. Sorry, had a Vos moment there. Also, it hasn't been said but I thought Geoff's pitch was better than Dat's last week. I don't wanna watch a nail salon sitcom. Pick a Color? Sheesh
    I started out giving it the ol college spirit. I came in second in the street perfomance, second in the ticket give away(Jesus, that was demeaning) and your right I stunk at the sitcom pitch.

The scavenger hunt had nothing to do with comedy and thats why I didn't participate. And I gave my camera to a homeless lady. I hope she sold it and got something to eat(by saying "something to eat" I mean a 40 of OE).

You will all be shocked by tonight, I know we were.

Ralphie May

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie May
    I started out giving it the ol college spirit. I came in second in the street perfomance, second in the ticket give away(Jesus, that was demeaning) and your right I stunk at the sitcom pitch.

The scavenger hunt had nothing to do with comedy and thats why I didn't participate. And I gave my camera to a homeless lady. I hope she sold it and got something to eat(by saying "something to eat" I mean a 40 of OE).

Ralphie May

Thanks, Ralphie. I AM PUMPED for tonight's episode!

FORT Fan
    Hey Ralphie....thanks for the info. I am glad to know that this time it isn't all hype....like when Wolf Blitzer from CNN says there has been a "shocking" discovery....and I am usually only mildly surprised.

well, hells bells, I guess I won't be missing tonights episode... of course I wasn't going to miss it anyway, but gee Ralphie, you have me counting down the minutes (330)
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie May
    Ralphie May
    The only thing that would shock me is if Dave gets eliminated. Please don't let it be Dave.

Hug me!
    dude.. they better not pull a non-elimination week. :rolleyes

My theory:

Dat is Singled out, Chooses Tess. Tess is blown away.
    Reasoning?
    Dat, well, obvious, Forshadowing is there.
    Tess? Notice on the NBC Site, her picture is the only one still on the bottom?

Since everything but the last episode is likely filmed already, this *may* be foreshadowing.
    Last edited by senrik; 07-15-2003 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Dumb Spelling typos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast