+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should go and who will go/Predictions? (7/15)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I think that Dat might win immunity tonight... he's a little spitfire. If it's a scavenger hunt, he might pull through. Dave and the rest of the coalition get p*ssed and yells at Dat out of resentment.

Just some of my own speculation.

My prediciton is that Dat wins immunity again, (scavenger hunt).
    Geoff is challenged by the Coalition.
    The Coalition protects Cory AGAIN, so she won't be eligible to be challenged by Geoff.
    Geoff blows the audience away, and takes out...*gulp*........ "The Don".

Of course, this is pure speculation, since it all depends on who wins the immunity. We really haven't seem much of Geoff, so he could be pretty darn good onstage. And I hope Rich doesn't go because I really like. Maybe he'll take out Tess, instead.

I've noticed that Rich, Dave, and Ralphie really don't put much effort into the challenges. That's why I thought it was stupid that they get pissed when the coalition doesn't win the exemption. If you don't want Dat to win, then try harder, stupid. Sorry, had a Vos moment there. Also, it hasn't been said but I thought Geoff's pitch was better than Dat's last week. I don't wanna watch a nail salon sitcom. Pick a Color? Sheesh
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I think that Dat might win immunity tonight... he's a little spitfire.
    I agree. "spitfire" is a perfect description.

The Dat situation reminds me of the kind of stuff that happens in professional settings all the time. People hate the best worker because it makes the rest of them look bad. I think that's what's happening to Dat. He raised the bar. I mean, his journals are a bit over the top, but I'm good 'n anal about some things too, so that doesn't bother me. It bothers Dat's housemates though. Correctly or not, it makes him look more driven than the others. So they need to gang up on him and attempt to make him look bad in order to make themselves look better.

Just some random hypothesizing ... I'm more or less thinking out loud here ...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho24
    I've noticed that Rich, Dave, and Ralphie really don't put much effort into the challenges. That's why I thought it was stupid that they get pissed when the coalition doesn't win the exemption. If you don't want Dat to win, then try harder, stupid. Sorry, had a Vos moment there. Also, it hasn't been said but I thought Geoff's pitch was better than Dat's last week. I don't wanna watch a nail salon sitcom. Pick a Color? Sheesh

Hug me!
    My prediction is that Ralp is not capable to win scavenger hunt tonight.
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 07-15-2003 at 02:03 PM.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Where did this quote come from?

http://blogs.salon.com/0002430/
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

I haven't seen the previews promising a "shocker". I do know, however, that when shows promise a "shocker" it usually isn't

I agree with the fact that the only shcok would to have Tess, Ralphie, Vos or Dave lose in a head to head.

I also think that the networks would think that the biggest shock would be Tess, because she's won 2/3 of the challenges. Since Tess losing in a head to head would NOT shock me, that's my guess
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho24
    I've noticed that Rich, Dave, and Ralphie really don't put much effort into the challenges... If you don't want Dat to win, then try harder, stupid.

... and, since smilies can truly not get this across enough, that was really farkin' funny. I had a good guffaw over that - and then sat here and thought, "how true is that!?!"
    Last edited by LaughAtlantis; 07-15-2003 at 02:24 PM.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

My thought is that the "shocker" is they are eliminating more than one comic tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast