+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should go and who will go/Predictions? (7/15)

Well, seeing that I have no life (I live for Tuesday evenings since LCS started) I would love to make a prediction. Hmmmmmm, let's see. I gotta say if they don't win ammunity the person being voted for would have to be Dat or Geoff, since they are not part of the clique. Let's say, Dat wins ammunity again and the clique votes for Geoff and he picks one of the clique, Geoff is out after tonight.

I would like to see a Geoff-Tess challenge.

I have no idea why, I just would.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Tess and Dat go head to head. Tess wins.
    ~*~ Maji *~

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm so bad at predictions. However, I think Dat will be targeted again. I don't think it's justified because as I stated in another thread, I would like to see what kind of stuff Geoff has.

FORT Fan
    I saw a promo for the show saying that there will be a "shocker".

So...I am predicting that Dat gets the votes (provided he fails to get immunity)....choses to go up against the don himself...and wins! Say bye bye New Jersey guy.

Now that would be a real shocker!

I'm picking Tess to go. I have this thing in the back of my brain that says that a Tess-Geoff challenge would be a really interesting. So my thought is Dat gets immunity, Geoff gets challenged and picks Tess, and kicks her butt.

I've been trying to think what could possibly provoke Dave to the point of saying, "You have said anything funny since I came to this house" or whatever the quote is. I can see it happening because the coalition is pissed that Dat won the immunity thing again and was thus guaranteed to go forward, as this is supposedly the last head-to-head elimination.
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

Who should go? Corey

Who will go? Dat. He'll challenge Tess and lose. Tess is looking far too smug in the previews. She must have something to feel smug about.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by LaughAtlantis
    I've been trying to think what could possibly provoke Dave to the point of saying, "You have said anything funny since I came to this house" or whatever the quote is. I can see it happening because the coalition is pissed that Dat won the immunity thing again and was thus guaranteed to go forward, as this is supposedly the last head-to-head elimination.
    Oooooooh. Never thought of that. Hmmmm. Could be.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Quote Originally Posted by LaughAtlantis
    ...as this is supposedly the last head-to-head elimination.
    I think I need to find myself a LCS handbook because I have read several times today that tonight is the last time the show will be in its current format. Am I the only one who doesn't know what the remaining shows' format will be? Heck, I don't even know how many shows are left.

I think if anyone other than the last "nobody" (Geoff-no offense to him, but he just has been on the sidelines) gets voted off, it will be a shocker. So put another way, If Dat,Dave,Rich,Cory,Ralphie,or Tess leaves it would be a shocker. Actually I hope it is someone other than Geoff (except Dave) that goes, because this show has been somewhat predictable and that doesn't make it as exciting as it could be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast